“Great Pizza - Nice place”

Ristorante Bella Napoli
Ranked #19 of 351 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We regularly order pizza for take out and it never disappoints. The ingredients are very fresh and the cheese is exceptionally good. Every time we ordered, the food was ready in exact 15 minutes.

What we were not so fond of were the pasta dishes. We tried self-made tagliatelle with pesto and it was hardly eatable. The pasta way too thick and the pesto made with thai basil. Everything else we ever had there, except the pasta dishes, was very good. Nice service and great manager.

It would really be nice offering more specials as the menue wears off after a while.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We really enjoyed our New Years Eve Dinner at this lovely restaurant. The Pizzas were lovely and the atmosphere was friendly and many families had come to enjoy dinner as they have a child friendly play area.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2017

really good food. pleasant ambience, friendly staff, extremely keen to please, very considerate and the chef is doing an excellent job. friendly for kids, nice ambience, expansive outdoor patio space and indoor is attractive where you can escape cigarette smoke entirely. very impressive desserts.
rushed back after eating excellent linguine with clams and freshly chopped tomatoes. second time tried another pasta dish that was not to my taste -- too much salt for me, nothing wrong i just preferred the linguine with clams, without a word the waiter whisked away the napolli special spaghetti dish and after awhile brought my linguine and clams favorite. Nothing reflected this consideration on the bill !!!! Truly high class and first rate management and food first, customer consideration. I'm hooked. Creative desserts.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We decided to have dinner and went to Bella Napoli. I ordered a steak and my wife decided on the pasta. They have an option for home made pasta which she decided on. The setting is well planned and is open with a thatched roof. You can also sit inside the restaurant, but that is for non smokers only with air conditioners. Outside there are fans and they do provide enough breeze.The service is good and we did not wait to long for the food to be served. The lightning is not that good and I had difficulty in reading the menu, might be my eyesight also. The waiters were helpful. The food was excellent and we enjoyed the servings.There are a variety of deserts and we opted for the big one. Really big. it is enough for a couple to share and there are different types of deserts on the plate, each one better than the previous. I do recommend Bella Napoli for a dinner that leave an impression that will last. The price might be little high, but as mentioned by previous post, the quality do make up.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

As Italian traveler, I try to avoid Italian restaurant abroad Italy, always choosing local ones. My colleagues decided for a surprise, and here we are!
Great surprise! The cooking is really Italian, despite some appreciated "local" adaptation.
Pizza is fine, fried fish super!! Warmly suggested!!

Date of visit: September 2017