“Retired”
other traveller has booked this property
Front view Side view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front view
Side view
Kitchen: equipped with gas cooker, refrigerator, microwave, cooking and eating utensils.
Bedroom closet
Full bath - Toilet and bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JohnRagat...
Denver, Colorado
“Retired”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

In passing through Dar es Salaam over the extended Easter Weekend, I had the pleasure of staying at this newer 1 bedroom unit for one nite. I was impressed with the high quality construction including a full service kitchen, as well as the hospitality from the moment I arrived. Finding a wonderful place to stay in such a large City, gave me a feeling of comfort and relaxation. And the $30/nite rate was a true bargain!
A must “stay” for anyone looking for a special Big City experience while in Tanzania

14 Apr 2018
Hi John,

Thank you for choosing to stay in one of our newly one bedroom apartments, and for sharing your experience online. It was a great pleasure having you here and we are hoping to see in the near future.

Regards,
Lucy
andrewman...
Johannesburg, South Africa
“AN AMAZING HOME IN DAR ES SALAAM”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I stayed at this awesome home for 2 months and the pleasant atmosphere and the host hospitality is so amazing.

Lucy's family are a blessing to have. They are so cheerful,welcoming and helpful.

I wouldn't hesitate referring my contacts to them.

17 Aug 2017
Thank you very much Andrew.
It was a great pleasure having you at our rental property. You and your family are amazing and we would love to have you back when you are in Dar again.
Thanks.
Lucy!
Samuel K
“Serenity in Dar”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this property for a week before it was listed on trip advisor (through a friend's recommendation). The location was perfect for my fieldwork in the Dar suburbs. It was well kept, new, and the owners very courteous. I'll definitely recommend it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Apr 2017
Hi Sam,
Thank you for reviewing us. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to welcome you again when you are in Dar, Tanzania.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing