Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 52
eDreamsUSD 52
Agoda.comUSD 53
TravelocityUSD 70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

I’m writing regarding the restaurant particularly not the hotel it self .
The restaurant is original ,the music , the service was ok however the food is horrible !! I have never ever tasted a horrible food such this place .
I will not come back nor remmend it .

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I have never spent a night in the hotel, however, the restaurant/bar of the hotel is a dream. You feel very comfortable, very warmth. You can check a big menu with very delicious fish meals. I have tried a lot, and I highly recommend all their foods. Each time I go, there is a new band or singers who are here to give fun and make your night awesome. I highly recommend this place to people who love chilling and having their diner in a very peaceful place.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was amazing, rooms were perfect and cosy, outdoor pool clean n had beautiful garden surrounding it, each evening dining in the romantic garden was my highlight food and entertainment was super. Can't recommend this hotel enough.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed one day on my way to Chefchaouen and i enjoyed it very much. The hotel has excellent customer service from the time you arrive until your departure. I had hot water and high pressure for my shower. However, the WiFi was a problem in my room and in the lobby area. The private balcony overlooking the city is really nice for reading and journaling. The breakfast in the morning was delicious since fresh made Moroccan pancakes are made right in front of you. I would recommend this hotel for any type of traveler since it is centrally located to everything in Tangier.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2017

the porter is really greeting you as an old family friend. This place feels as home. If you have been here ounce they greet you always by shaking hands and asking how everything goes. you forget immediatedly that you pay. And prices are already low.

Date of stay: September 2017