eDreams
Lol.travel
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The favourite hotels, I stayed during my time in Granada. Upon arrival, we were warmly welcomed by the staff. The staff was extremely friendly, the restaurant very flexible and the restaurant supervisor deserves a special thanks.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I have been a client of this place for years. In the past, it used to have one of the best discos in the city. Unfortunately, the owner died and the new boss is nothing more than a drunk. The hotel charged 3 of my friends twice and the owner refused to provide help. Instead, he insulted my friends and threatened to throw their clothes in the street. The hotel is located in a dangerous area in the centre of the city where most junkies and thiefs hang out at night, if you go there, you will be asked to stay inside or bear the consequences. If you are concerned about your safety, stay away.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Abdelkrim A
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Very bad hotel rooms are very old no shampoo no lotion no dental kit. Reception don't know how to treat customers and also forget to give me my passport back after check out I asked them to give me my passport back no smile no knowledge and no respect, very poor breakfast. I will never go back, they don't like bookings online.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 921abdelhake
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I stayed in this hotel just one night during our excursion, so I didnt have time to try all the services, but I was satisfied with my stay.
The hotel is situated on the busy road, but really close to the centre and everything. The room and bathroom were clean, internet was working. Dinner was tasty, breakfast could be better, I misses some cheese and vegetables. There are two bars in the hotel, both nice, I enjoyed drinking beer there, staff were kind and nice.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the tanja flandria hotel bang in the centre of tangier city
Nice clean hotel with friendly staff the rooms are modern clean and well maintained
As I said the hotel is in the heart of tangier just walking distance to all restaurants cafes the beach and the madina where you will find morocco at its best
I recommend this hotel to all visitors on a budget
And by the way a fantastic pool on the roof

Date of stay: March 2017