B&B Rabat Medina
USD 131
USD 125
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

USD 86
USD 84
USD 68
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall elevatormain train stationshort walk to the medinaconvenient locationspacious roomhotel is locatedwithin walking distancenice hotelother hotelsold cityfessoukcomforttoiletcasablanca
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Stayed there for two nights. The room was ok. Clean and basic. When we were checking out, they charged us 3 times of city tax compared to what my reservation paper says. We were in a rush to catch an early morning train. Forgot to ask for a receipt. Of course they didn't offer that either. After coming back, I called hotels.com and asked them why the city tax was so much higher than what they listed. It turned out the city tax was right amount, the extra was one breakfast for one person. But none of us had breakfast there at all!! When I was asking them show me the approve, like a signature or something, they simply said they had no approve. Of course not! Because they knew they were lying. Eventually, I talked to the manager directly, he was actually the one to overcharge us that morning. He told me he would let me have free breakfast when I am going back. I assume he said that because he knew he was guilty? Anyway, they refused to refund me. I wonder how many people they catch everyday like that. Anyway, I can't trust this hotel. They are trained to be dishonest. Morocco is a wonderful country with wonderful people. It's a shame to see this hotel try to scam their guests like that.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iluvpek
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our 1 night stay at he hotel because it is a <10 min walk from train station, friendly staff, rooms are like 4 star western hotel rooms which was a nice break from the Dar / Riads typical of Morocco! Clean facilities.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. It is so clean, the staff are so helpful, friendly, professional, and polite.

The hotel is located in a very good place in Rabat and my room view was so good too. You can easily find a lot of restaurants, market, the tram nearby (Place Al Joulane Station/Bab Chellah station), train station and mosque next to you. You can hear the Azan from time to time for prayers, but it shouldn’t bother you if you are not Muslim since it goes on for less than 1 min.

I would love if they have coffee and kettle and some small water bottles for free.

I will gladly repeat.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Hello I visited B&B hotel me and my husband in March 2018 I didn’t expect it’s gonna be like that it’s is very clean hotel and the people over there very nice and kind and they smile at your face and whenever you need any help they straightaway give the help and
The hotel is located in good place and everything near you I just like it
And definitely next time I’m gonna come again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The proper rating should be 3.5. It should be 4.5 for its location which is almost at the doorstep/ edge of the Medina and within walking distance to most major attractions and the transport station, Rabatville train station. We are given a room that has a good view of Rabat and with comfortable, though quite small single beds. The downside is it is so spartan that there's no kettle in your room to boil water to have tea after a weary walking day, the phone doesn't work. The floor/ carpet was quite dirty when we came in, and only cleaned up the following day. But it was a trip however that was made easier by English speaking staff and their friendly smiles each day that made our stay here worthwhile. Definitely would recommend this for people travelling with no Arabic or French language knowledge.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends