ONOMO Hotel Rabat Medina(Rabat)(Great Value!)
USD 85
  • Restaurant
Riad Kalaa(Rabat)
USD 132
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

USD 135
USD 137
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

Riad Senso(Rabat)
USD 103
Riad Sakina(Rabat)(Great Value!)
USD 78
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrain stationcomplimentary water and sodaspoke arabiccooked saladsmuseum of contemporary artfrench and englishgreat rooftoptraditional moroccan dishesold fashionmodern hoteltop floorminute walkshort staygreat dinnerwithin walking distancemint teabeds were comfortable
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for our 1st night of a 9 night tour of Morocco. We didn't know what to expect, as it was the first hotel we'd ever stayed in, in Morocco, or Africa for that matter. It didn't disappoint. It was a solid hotel... With clean rooms, and friendly staff. The hotel design was a bit bare bones... And the location wasn't as great as we would've liked. Needed to catch a cab go anywhere worth seeing. But we weren't very far from the main area of the city.

Not knowing what to expect in Morocco, we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of this, our first hotel, and quite happy with the food, as we had dinner at the hotel, and a scrumptious breakfast. Would've rated this hotel higher if the location was a bit more central.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank enjoyinglife1981
Reviewed 19 February 2017

The hotel is a bit worn but the staff is nice and the hotel serves great food including an excellent breakfast buffet. The hotel is just a block from the train station and Ave Mohammed V., and the Mohammed Museum and the Assounna Mosque are close by.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dave_in_Reno
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Stayed here recently for the first night of an 8 day Moroccan tour. I initially raised an eyebrow at the location (wasn't bad, just wouldn't have been my first choice), but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel.

The hotel itself is on the smaller side at only 6 floors high, and reminds you of the modern boutique-style with some European flair. The staff was very friendly and hospitable, we were greeted with delicious mint tea and various cookies/pastries. Upon delivering my luggage to my room,the porter even checked all of the outlets in my room to make sure my adapter would work. My group gathered on the top floor for a welcome reception with a nice spread and a gorgeous view of the city of Rabat, then back downstairs for a mouth-watering dinner of traditional Moroccan dishes including tagines of beef and fish, seasoned couscous, cucumber and beet salads, and more.

The rooms are clean and comfortable, just large enough for 2 people with extra large twin beds, closet with safe, and bathroom with large tub. My room on the 3rd floor overlooked a side street, which was slightly noisy at night, since all the cabs seemed to gather there, but once I was asleep it didn't matter.

The hotel also offers a bar/smoking lounge on the 2nd level, which is open until just about midnight...playing a sassy soundtrack of smooth R&B and serving top shelf liquor. If you want to explore the nightlife, it'll cost you about $50 US round-trip for a cab into the club district, where we opted for a hookah lounge...nice vibe and live music.

I didn't know what to expect from the Belere, but having stayed here for just one night, I would likely do so again if I ever found myself in Rabat again in the future.

Room Tip: As for a room facing the city on an upper floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 2 February 2017

The room was large and comfortable. The shower had good water pressure. Upon arriving, we were greeted with mint tea and pastries. The breakfast buffet was amazing. It had lots of choices. The staff was helpful and friendly. The only real negative was the walls are paper thin. You could the street noise, people talking in the hall, the tv from the room next door.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mcivli65
Reviewed 21 January 2017

About 5 minutes walk from the hotel is the Main Train Station, and the central fountains and parks of Rabat. For security, you need to walk through a metal detector to enter the hotel. The rooms were spacious and the dinner buffet was great with plenty of food.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends