Hotel Rihab
  • Restaurant
USD 230
USD 220
  • Pool
All reviewsan updatefront desk staffbuffet breakfastmint teanice hoteltaxi
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very accommodating in letting us check in right away when we got there, around 12pm.

They even printed us a map of the city to point out key areas. Everything is within a 15 minute walk. Including the cafe down the road which had the best BBQ and sandwiches.

The only thing I was annoyed at was that after we checked in and left our things in the room we had come back and someone had been in our room to bring towels. Again the next morning someone had gone in and opened the large window/ door in our room and then took our towels as we were eating breakfast upstairs. I wanted to shower after breakfast and after going to the front desk, and calling the front desk twice no towels ever arrived. The towels were not even used yet...that was a little frustrating.

Overall it was a good stay in a clean room. We were on the first floor so we didn't see much from our window, and it did get a little loud during the night as some people were arguing on the street below- however that's not the hotels fault.

The breakfast was included in our stay (we booked via hotels.com) and it was amazing! So many different things to choose from in the buffet, including Mint Tea!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Proper place to stay for short time in the city center of Rabat. Overall the service was good and moderate. The room was ok but the bed was not d for 2 so better to choose the room with large bed to feel more comfortable.
Eat outside in the next door cafes .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Even if quality was low, I appreciated a decent night sleep. They need better safes at the front desk. Instead, they catalogued every item I had in there and placed it in a tiny portable boxI had to insist they give me a receipt. Also I had to wait till 7PM for check in because my room was not ready.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We booked on the spot. Coming from Algeciras , and driving from Lisbon, traveling with two kids. we were lucky to book this hotel. Great service, great staff, great prices.
Good restaurants around the corner, and a short walk from some of the most important landmarks.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Nice hotel opposite the Medina in the centre of Rabat. Good clean rooms and bathroom. Wi-Fi on each floor, good enough for day to day use. Friendly Staff and very helpful. Free parking which is amazing for this location. I originally booked for 3 days, but liked the hotel and Rabat so much, I ended up staying for 2 weeks. Good selection at the buffet breakfast and the staff are happy to fry eggs if you don't want boiled eggs. Good start to the day. I will be very happy to visit Rabat and this hotel in the future soon.

Room Tip: I liked my room because it faced the main road with wonderful views and noise of the Medina and the markets. Quiet rooms are at the back.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business