See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2016

It is far from centre and Medina. and not many places to eat around. Friendly staff, Parking available, WiFi ok.
The room is average, dark and the furniture is old. What I loved was the bathroom, finally a decent and modern shower, see pictures. The rooms do have balconies, the view is not bad, you can see the old town if you are at a higher floor. I was on the 4th floor. Rooms are quiet, good glazing on the window. Overall is a good return for the money.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2016

My room is very large. Wifi is the best I have ever had in Morocco. It is lightning fast. Google map does have the right location identified. From the train station, it is walkable and I did walk to and from the hotel. It is also walkable to the medina, although it is a longer walk and a little uphill too. The room and furnishing look a bit tired. Breakfast is more on continental side. I didn't try the restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Chen W
Reviewed 23 December 2015

We stayed here for one night at the end of November. The room was nice. The breakfast was horrible, and the Japanese restaurant that can be seen from the street is actually no longer there. If all you need is a place to lay your head, it's fine. If you are looking for something a step up from that, go somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed for three nights. Service was excellent very high standards. Staff warm and hospitable. Beautiful views from my room. Very relaxed stay. Thank you so much Hotel Belle Vue Will be back soon Insha Allah

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Touria B
Reviewed 11 May 2015

The hotel was a welcome respite after a crappy overnight stay at the nearby Hotel Palace. Large, airy rooms, comfy bed, soothing grey and white colours, flat-screen TV, some toiletries and nice towels. The toilet area was a bit cramped but no big deal as there was hot water and good water pressure. Breakfast was also included and while they had the traditional (boring) Moroccan spread of bread and butter, there were also a number of jams and even wheat bread!!! I asked for an omelette and received one with no problem =) Plus FRUIT! Kiwis, strawberries, etc.

The location is great: right in the heart of the city but the noise level was muted as we were on a top floor.

The only hitch was when we ate dinner the night before at the Japanese restaurant on site and the staff had a bill mix-up. It was annoying to have the staff contact us THREE separate times to confirm we paid bc one staff member didn't tell the others we did.

Also, when we asked for an extra roll there was surprise on a staff member's face. Apparently, as we noticed travelling around Morocco, TP is (disgustingly) rationed or something.

Also, good wifi, which NEVER HAPPENS in Morocco.

There is some English language barrier at the front desk but not insurmountable.

But those are minor quibbles and I wished EVERY place we stayed in Morocco was like this!

Room Tip: A room on the top floors