See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

No honesty..booked using booking.com $55..I was charged $70 at check out. Breakfast food tasted like last week's food..hallways were dark..good luck finding the switch. I won't go back even if u pay me..

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

This is the second visit to meknes . And this time I enjoed more than Last time .... in meknes there is à lot of and à lovely hestorique places u can visit it .. and I hope u guys to enjoing like I do

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Moulay S
Reviewed 23 November 2015

An overnight stop on the way North so suited us to be a little out of town.

Slightly "faded" in terms of decor but spotlessly clean and a very comfortable, well-equipped bedroom at reasonable cost.

We were variously told the restaurant opened at "7:00 pm, no 7:30 pm ...... or maybe 8:00 pm" but 7:45 seemed about right as the doors were open and lights on.

Dinner was adequate but nothing special although coffee superb and breakfast a much better meal.

Overall, a convenient and not too expensive overnight hotel in Meknes.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I stayed in this hotel only for one night during the round trip and I was amazed by service they provided for my group. The lady at reception was very professional, had everything ready, providing all infos. Room was spacious and clean, true, furniture isn't the newest but well preserved and functional. Beautiful swimming pool, wifi was running smoothly and the best was restaurant. One of the best dinner (served) I ever had on round tour in Morocco - 4 courses, delicious!, nice space and good service and they didn't mind to make a early breakfast for us (after 5am) - rich choice, fresh pastry and everything ready.

Only disadvantage can be location as the hotel is out of the town, no shops, coffees or something interesting to see around, but it is very good if you need to get on road early and easily,

Room tip: Preferably pool view if you aren't interested in observing cows and constructions.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Mrcholiska
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Very pleasant stay! Was welcomed by staff and they made me feel at home for 10 days! Good was good, rooms were clean, nice swimming pool and outdoor area, good view from balcony. Highly recommended! I will visit again.

Maher Hishmeh