Menzeh Dalia
Zaki Hotel(Meknes)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Rif(Meknes)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2015

An overnight stop on the way North so suited us to be a little out of town.

Slightly "faded" in terms of decor but spotlessly clean and a very comfortable, well-equipped bedroom at reasonable cost.

We were variously told the restaurant opened at "7:00 pm, no 7:30 pm ...... or maybe 8:00 pm" but 7:45 seemed about right as the doors were open and lights on.

Dinner was adequate but nothing special although coffee superb and breakfast a much better meal.

Overall, a convenient and not too expensive overnight hotel in Meknes.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I stayed in this hotel only for one night during the round trip and I was amazed by service they provided for my group. The lady at reception was very professional, had everything ready, providing all infos. Room was spacious and clean, true, furniture isn't the newest but well preserved and functional. Beautiful swimming pool, wifi was running smoothly and the best was restaurant. One of the best dinner (served) I ever had on round tour in Morocco - 4 courses, delicious!, nice space and good service and they didn't mind to make a early breakfast for us (after 5am) - rich choice, fresh pastry and everything ready.

Only disadvantage can be location as the hotel is out of the town, no shops, coffees or something interesting to see around, but it is very good if you need to get on road early and easily,

Room Tip: Preferably pool view if you aren't interested in observing cows and constructions.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Mrcholiska
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Very pleasant stay! Was welcomed by staff and they made me feel at home for 10 days! Good was good, rooms were clean, nice swimming pool and outdoor area, good view from balcony. Highly recommended! I will visit again.

Maher Hishmeh
Perth, Western Australia

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Maherhishmeh
Reviewed 21 April 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one night during my visit to Meknes. I found the hotel good located and accessible by public transportation.I was good welcomed by the staff. The room was clean and with a good sight on the swimming pool, the free wi-fi is a plus.
I took breakfast and the meal was tasteful and various. Special thankx to the receptionnist who gave me good advice to visit meknes and was helpful.
At final, the quality-price ratio is good.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

Do you ever wonder who gives the stars to hotels. In this hotel I wonder if the stars are follen by mistake from the sky. Should be a two star hotel for sure. It has scary dark hallways. Dirty and washed out towels. Bad internet connection. You literally have to stand at the reception to have connection.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
younes B, Responsable Administratif at Menzeh Dalia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Dear customer
It is with regret that we learn of your dissatisfaction,
We are sorry that your experience was not up to your wishes, we thank you for making us part, and this allowed us to identify your shared feedback, it certainly require our attention.
We wished that you would have asked to see the manager at the front desk of the hotel to communicate all your comments.
We are at your disposal for any information and hope to welcome back for your next stay.
Sincerely.