USD 60
Riad d'Or(Meknes)
  • Pool
Dar Lyazid(Meknes)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Very pleasant stay! Was welcomed by staff and they made me feel at home for 10 days! Good was good, rooms were clean, nice swimming pool and outdoor area, good view from balcony. Highly recommended! I will visit again.

Maher Hishmeh
Perth, Western Australia

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Maherhishmeh
Reviewed 21 April 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one night during my visit to Meknes. I found the hotel good located and accessible by public transportation.I was good welcomed by the staff. The room was clean and with a good sight on the swimming pool, the free wi-fi is a plus.
I took breakfast and the meal was tasteful and various. Special thankx to the receptionnist who gave me good advice to visit meknes and was helpful.
At final, the quality-price ratio is good.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

Do you ever wonder who gives the stars to hotels. In this hotel I wonder if the stars are follen by mistake from the sky. Should be a two star hotel for sure. It has scary dark hallways. Dirty and washed out towels. Bad internet connection. You literally have to stand at the reception to have connection.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
younes B, Responsable Administratif at Menzeh Dalia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Dear customer
It is with regret that we learn of your dissatisfaction,
We are sorry that your experience was not up to your wishes, we thank you for making us part, and this allowed us to identify your shared feedback, it certainly require our attention.
We wished that you would have asked to see the manager at the front desk of the hotel to communicate all your comments.
We are at your disposal for any information and hope to welcome back for your next stay.
Sincerely.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

The hotel is good located for transit passengers which are stopping over only for one night. Quite far from the center of Meknes. The Hotel need a very urgent refurbishing. Carpets are old and dirt. Some of the employee were not very welcoming. I will definetly avoid it next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ben M
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We stayed here overnight and couldn't wait to get out of here.
1. It is located in driving distance from the center with nothing around but cows and new construction nearby.
2. Everything in the hotel is dirty. Dirty floors, showers, we could not find a clean plate for breakfast.
3. Very uncomfortable bad. The 'pillow' is really a sausage looking thing that you get to share with your partner. The blanket reminds me of something you get in a cheap motel.
4. Service was bad too. We spent 20 mins upon our arrival for the bell boy to appear (they could not find him). Oh, you get to park your own car because there is no valet parking...
5. Overall, really bad experience.

• Stayed: May 2013