See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We were asked whether we wanted a quiet upstairs room or a suite off the banquet area where there would be a private group with authentic Moroccan singers and dancers. We opted for the latter and what a good choice. We had a dinner table outside our room with ring side view. The group was great. Our suite first class. The service very good.
One of the highlights of our trip.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Fantastic riad located just inside the walls of the medina. Short walking distance out of medina down to main square where. Riad clean, spacious rooms (our room quite opulent), great breakfast, staff very helpful, swimming pool on rooftop.

Room Tip: some small rooms on rooftop but all lower ground rooms very spacious
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Maureen K
Reviewed 14 September 2015

We returned to palis didi for the second time this year after Falling in love with the place last summer. There is something really special about this hotel. It has a really rich history and an amazing atmosphere. The staff were great. They were extremely welcoming and friendly and they were there to accommodate our every need.
When you walk through the doors you really feel like your in paradise. The hotel is absolutely stunning. We stayed in one of the ground floor rooms this year. It was very comfortable, we had a huge bed with quality linen, a lounge area and a huge bathroom all decorated in authentic moroccan style with intricate tile designs and elaborate wood carvings. The ground floor rooms surround a very peaceful courtyard with an exquisite fountain. The location is great and very close to the medina which is not to be missed! The rooftop terrace has amazing views of the medina and a lovely pool to take a dip when it gets too hot.
The breakfast is a highlight and we ate dinner in the hotel almost every night as the food is exquisite.

Overall we had a flawless stay again and would recommend the hotel to anyone traveling to Morocco.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms are real luxury although all the rooms are special in their own way
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Be very careful when dealing hotels in Morocco as the owners and staff can be very dishonest.

I was in a bind and need a place to stay and just happened into the Palais Didi. The place seemed empty, but there were staff members working. I ask if I could see their rooms and they showed me around the place. They asked if I would like some tea when we started to talk about price. As is customary in the Arab work, tea is served as complementary when talking business. One staff went to kitchen and brought out some mint tea, which I didn't really want in the first place but they offered.

The long short of it, I thought the prices were too high, but I was tired so I said I would take the room. They informed me that they didn't accept credit card and I didn't have the cash to cover the cost. So, in the end, I didn't take the room.

I thanked them for their time and started to leave, but they stopped me and said I needed to pay for the tea. This really caught me off guard. They then asked for 40 Dirham, which is around $5. FOR TEA!?! I told them that it was too expensive and they just smirked at me.

Travelers beware! This riad looks nice, but the staff is scum. Best to avoid here and find better accommodations.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank McG_Road_Warrior
Reviewed 3 March 2015

We had lunch in the lovely courtyard. End of February was cool and the portable heaters were not useful. We ate with our jackets on. The food was mediocre: 7 starter salads; couscous entree; and orange and grapefruit slices in rosewater for dessert.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends