“Best couscous of the trip”
Review of Mille et une nuits

Mille et une nuits
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Meknes
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2016

The food was delicious. The couscous with grapes and cinnamon was really outstanding. Would definetely go back only for the couscous. :)

Reviewed 10 October 2015

This restaurant is actually the home of a real Moroccan family. It definitely has character and the owners seem to care.

When you order, the owners will go to the market, buy your food and cook it. It can't be any fresher than that, but as a result it can take a long time between ordering and being served. My best advice is: go in advance (say at 5pm), order what you want and tell them you want to eat it at a specific, later time. That way you will be served quickly after being seated.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The location was ok, the service friendly but we had to wait over 1 1/2 houer without any coments of the waiter. For two dishes I paid more than 250 Diram which was over the value was i expected for the price. The chicken was dry and thready withoud any flaovour. I didnt finished my meal. It was worst and an horrible experience for me as well for my girlfriend.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

The kefta (small meatballs) were delicious. I was not very hungry until I was given the chicken and fig tagine. I had asked for apricots but they suggested figs as they were fresh. Finger licking good :).
Very friendly family. We asked about the cd playing and they even went out to the market to get it for us.
A memorable experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

Long waiting time for a good-average food. You pay touristic price because it appears in guides.
Look for other small places where you can find also homemade food at a normal price.