“One of Marrakech hidden gems”
Review of Didi Spa

Didi Spa
Ranked #114 of 141 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Very decent place for a cheap massage !! Not the most 5 star place but very traditional and worth a visit.

Date of experience: October 2016

Reviewed 2 September 2016

This is true and best place if you want to have proper hamam experience and and relax. It is situated in heart of Marrakech in Jema Al fina. reasonable packages.

Date of experience: January 2016
5  Thank raja-bhatti
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Went wife my wife and 10 month old baby. Hammam was good, massage was good, as was manicure and pedicures. Any issues were dealt with, and they even took care of the baby whilst we were getting our massages. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and very friendly with the baby. Location is good for djema el fna. Could be a bit cleaner though.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Sheikhwhachyamamagav
Reviewed 26 December 2015

The massage room was very narrow.I had full body massage from a Moroccan girl for 150 dirhams for half an hour. The price is reasonable and respectively fair for quick service. There is a an old woman at the reception runs this parlor and she was nice and friendly.

Don't expect to get anything extra more than a normal massage. No happy ending and such stuffs !

Date of experience: January 2015
5  Thank Salah A
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Booked hammam and massage for myself and my brother. There were male staff for my brother and female for myself.
My hammam was lovely and relaxing. The massage was very good. Just what I needed.
One small point for improvement - the masseuse kept chatting to her colleague in the next cubicle during my massage which I found very unprofessional.
Other than that it was a good experience

Date of experience: December 2015