Hotel le Caspien(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
USD 50
USD 47
Riad Chergui(Marrakech)
USD 89
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
USD 426
USD 252
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 293/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
USD 1,217
USD 1,176
USD 1,132
Orbitz.com
All reviewsquiet areasaadian tombscomfortable roomsthe location is perfectmint teaabdulrooftopguidekasbahtaxiriadmoroccoairportmapcourtyardhammam
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

It is a traditional, warm and clean place with friendly hosts .

Breakfast was really delicious and served at the nice interior courtyard .

The riad is placed in the medina at a convenient spot .

I recommend it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and I had the pleasure to stay in Riad Clefs d'Orient for three nights during last weekend. We were very impressed by the atmosphere and the friendliness and hospitality of all their team. We highly recommend this Riad and will certainly return here on our next trip to Marrakech.

Room Tip: Choose room in first floor if possible, as there is more noise downstairs.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We strongly recommend this small and cosy hotel. We had a big room with beds for our little family of mom, dad and two daughters.
We were picked up at the airport. Served a nice dinner with wine, and in any way guided and helped during our stay.
Not all the staff is perfect in english but they certainly compensate by their eager to satisfy.
Merci beaucoup!❤️

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent hosting, felt at home and very relaxed. The staff were very helpful and would do everything they could to help. Breakfast was great and location was good. Would recommend to anyone looking for a tranquil place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Charles and Mohammed were exceptional hosts. From the moment I arrived, they looked after everything I needed - from helping me to re-book a hammam appointment I had missed, to booking taxis everywhere I wanted to go, to walking me through a map, to scheduling a breakfast for me, to bringing me tea, to carrying my bags to my room, etc. When I called beforehand that I was lost in the Medina, Charles came out on his bike to find me and led me to a parking spot, and then to the Riad, while Mohammed took my bag back. Most impressively, everywhere I went while I stayed, Mohammed personally escorted me - either through the square on foot or to and from the door of a taxi, including when I returned late in the evening. Charles had a family obligation out of town during the second day of my stay, and he actually called me to let me know and made sure I had everything I needed - I've never experienced that with a B&B manager before! I traveled solo, and although I never felt unsafe in Marrakech (I took the advice I read online re: modest clothing; honestly, the minimal attention I received from male strangers was far more tame than what I experience regularly when I go jogging in Midwest USA), it was comforting to know that the Riad staff had my back, especially given how easy it is to get lost in the Medina.

Re: facilities, the room was clean and comfortable and there was a bottle of cold water waiting for me. There isn't a TV in the room, but the wifi is free and reliable, and Marrakech isn't really a place where you want to stay inside watching TV anyway. The courtyard is beautiful! Luxurious couches where they serve mint tea and breakfast, a beautiful and clean pond for ambiance and/or for wading to cool off, and it's so calm and quiet you'd be shocked to realize that you're in the heart of the Kasbah quarter.

One word of advice, that is likely only helpful for first-time Marrakech visitors (though I admit this may just be common sense that I was lacking) who attempt to rent cars and drive themselves around: Like most riads in the Medina, you can't drive up to the door. Google will tell you that you can. Don't listen to Google. I followed the route on my GPS and found myself wading through crowds of people and donkeys on narrow turns in a bright red foreign car (NOT my choice of vehicle, btw). People were nice but obviously perplexed that I was trying to drive through the souk. I'm amazed I wasn't stopped by police. Anyway, best thing to do if you drive is to call beforehand (Mohammed speaks French and some English; Charles speaks both) and let them know you're coming; they'll tell you where to park and they'll probably come meet you to guide you back to the Riad on foot. (For reference, I parked on Route Dar Daou, which is accessible to cars, and walked 5 minutes to the door of the Riad. There are a couple men who manage parking spots on that street - friends of Charles.)

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are bigger than first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo