My husband and I recently stayed at Riad Noir d'Ivoire for 5 nights for our honeymoon and could not recommend it more! The Riad was the perfect oasis, amongst the madness of Marrakech. Our wonderful experience at Riad Noir d'Ivoire was not only down to the gorgeous architecture of the Riad itself (we stayed in the Zebra room which was amazing: lovely decor, a gorgeous view of the courtyard area and pool, plus a private terrace), but also their kind, informative, attentive and friendly staff. Upon arriving at Marrakech we were picked up at the airport by a private driver and then CousCous the donkey met us and carried our luggage through the narrow, winding alleys of the Medina to the Riad. As soon as we arrived at the Riad we were whisked up the stairs by Damien to the roof terrace and treated to a glass of champagne/orange juice. After being briefed on the do's and don'ts in Marrakech by the new (and extremely sweet) manager Rebecca we spent a relaxing first night in the Riad being treated to a wonderful three course meal by the poolside. During the rest of our stay, the Riad staff went out of their way to ensure that our stay was as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible: they walked us to the bank on our first day so we could take money out; they got me medicine when I was sick (luckily just a cold!); they recommended what food stalls on the square were safe to eat at; they called restaurants on our behalf to make reservations; and they brought our breakfast to us at any time and any location everyday (the breakfasts there are truly wonderful: freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit, home-made yoghurt...yum!). I would recommend Riad Noir d'Ivoire to anyone looking for a relaxing and luxurious place to stay in Marrakech!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech