All reviews bahia suite rooftop pool manager aziz jade room electric blankets mint tea his team night guard the hustle and bustle atlas mountains an oasis open courtyard the main square pancakes four poster bed wonderful stay little touches
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I visited the Riad with some friends over the Easter break 2018, I had and excellent experience in 2016 when I visited so my expectations were very high, and they were exceeded, from the welcome, to the endless refreshments the advice and the recommendations, the helpful tips about navigating the town, the staff are second to none in the world always smiling and helpful, its like they are a family welcoming you back home, on a practical note the Riad is very clean ideally located and oh my god the food, do yourself a big favour and order some home cooked moroccan lunch here and enjoy it on the roof top terrace away from the hustle and bustle of the town, you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We got a very warm welcome at this lovely Riad. It's about a 15-20 min walk to the medina.
After a busy day of sightseeing it was heaven to return to the rooftop and swim in the pool. The food was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed one night in the Bahia room (amazing bed, huge stone tub). We got there a bit late and were offered tea, and shown the room and the rooftop (which has a super clean, small heated pool). The bahia room had this sunken bed with steps up to it, which was amazing, and it was really comfortable. There was water waiting for us in the room, and a safe (which was nice and wasn't in our other Riad).

There was lots of hot water, and an AC in the room (not super necessary but nice in the summer I'd imagine).

In the morning, we were greeted with breakfast and Aziz told us to keep the room till our flight (we were leaving at 3PM) which was helpful, as we could clean up and chance before we left. He had a cab waiting for us when we needed to leave, which was spacious and clean. I was amazing that even the cab ride continued the upscale and top tier experience of this place :)

Definitely stay here!

Room tip: Bahia suite was superb!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this riad with two others for 3 nights, 29 Mar to 01 Apr 2018. This was my first time in Marrackech. The riad is very well kept, all food we had was excellent quality. Each member of staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The riad feels very safe and was a great spot to relax. I highly recommend this riad.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed at Riad Les Trois Mages for 3 nights and had a wonderful stay. We were met at the airport as arranged and upon arrival were greeted by name (and tea/pastried) at the door by the friendly and knowlegable Aziz. The whole stay was wonderful. Our triple room suited our family of 3 beautifully and was the most beautiful of all the rooms we stayed in during our 3 week stay in Morocco. The riad is conveniently located to the hustle and bustle that is the medina, but just off the beaten path to allow for privacy and quiet. Aziz was great about providing a detailed map as well as offering suggestions for dining and how to make the most of our time in Marrakesh. Highly recommended for comfort/hospitality/location/price!

• Trip type: Travelled with family