All reviewsthe blue roomonsite managerroyal suitethe main squarebeautiful interiormint teamin walkwe loved our stayairport pickquiet at nightdefinitely stay here againlocation is greatplenty of hot waterfive nightsbig squarenice breakfastjemaa el
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We loved everything about Riad Puchka. We Great location, friendly and efficient staff, (especially Rachid!), and so beautiful. It is a little oasis from the craziness of the town.
We had already been Marrakech for two days when we came to stay at Puchka. I had read reviews and booked but could only get two nights available. It was worth changing riads for! It is such a relaxing little spot, and feels so safe. My kids were welcomed and had a happy time exploring there! I would like to stay at Puchka any time I’m in Marrakech and would possibly return just to do so!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed two nights in this beautiful Riad in Marrakesch. It looks like shown on the pictures. The shower works well and the staff is very nice and friendly. The pool is well maintained and the terrasse has comfortable sitting options. I would recommend this Riad to everybody who wants to have a quiet stay in the centre of Marrakesh. The only disadvantage is that there are no restaurants near the Riad. But if you go 10-15 minutes you will find a lot of Restaurants and shops and also Jema el Fna is not far away.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs have an own terrasse. Rooms downstairs are a little bit noisy during evening.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

i absolutely recommend a stay at riad puchka if you are going to be in marrakech! i stayed for 4 days/3 nights. the location was fantastic - about a 10 minute walk to the main square, but on a quiet side street, which was a perfect refuge from the chaos of the medina. my room was perfect - exactly as described, clean, comfortable, and the price was right. breakfast was included, and was very tasty. but really, what made this trip special for me was the hospitality of the staff, specifically rachid and zakaria. rachid made sure my purse was all zipped up and secure every time i left the riad. zakaria got up at 3:30 am to walk me to my cab when i had to leave for the airport - and without even asking him, he made me a breakfast to-go that morning, which was the kindest gesture ever. i just felt genuinely looked after while there, which is especially important to me as a solo female traveler. i would definitely stay here again if i ever come to marrakech again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Room Tip: i loved my rooftop room with my own bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Alison S
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful Riad, looks exactly like the pictures. Breakfast is really nice and fills you until lunch. Only a 15 minuet walk to the main square. Hosts are very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher D
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The Riad is beautiful and the staff was extremely nice and helpful (and the mint tea was an offer from the hotel and delicious!!). My friend and I stayed in the Red Room and we loved the traditional decoration and how cozy it was. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends