See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2018

So I had booked a room for my nephew for one night as he had a flight the next day, once he arrived at the hotel, he was told that all rooms were full and they cannot find reservation number. My nephew was in tears and nowhere to sleep. Despicable, horrible customer service, untrustworthy and dishonest! Never again! Avoid at all costs!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pay J
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We spent one night at these hotel, the people at the recepcion was very kind and the relation price/quality was good, room very prope, direct wat to the Jmaa el Fna square, 20 min walking or 15/20 dirham taking a taxi

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Roberto M
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This rating is about the restaurant inside the hotel. We just saw it accidentally by walking by but we liked it so and we had there 3 evenings our dinner. The outside area of the restaurant looks very nice. Kind how we would expect over here in europe. With cutler, glass etc. In Marrakech at midday you're not supposed to eat but restaurant amalay offers food from 12am-11pm. Even me as a vegan I found dishes which were suitable for me. The waiter was very nice and he spoke very good english. The dishes itself tested very good. There wasn't much time to wait for it. The portions are huge and taste very delicious. You can get typical maroc food as well your pasta. The prise was absolutely fine, I would say probably too low for this big portions. I can recommend everyone this restaurant.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2016

We stayed here for 4 days & have to say we were happy with the location ideal for eating & shopping only problem we has was that the hotel management use to switch the a.c. off even when we were in the room otherwise good place to stay and awesome WiFi

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights and each morning, the bedding was changed and clean towels placed in room.i have stayed in higher rated hotels that don't make your beds every day so this was good. Also the wifi was excellent and we found a channel that played English speaking films on the TV in room . We stayed on a half board basis the breakfast wasn't to our liking (bread,pastries egg juice)but plenty. Ate at Starbucks in nearby carre Eden shopping centre one morning as prefer continental breakfasts. The evening meals were fine,on last evening we enjoyed salad,tagine and yoghurt plentiful and tasty. Hotel a little dated but you get what you pay for and nothing basically wrong with it.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple