“two nights wonderful stay in the Riyad”
Review of Riad Daria

Riad Daria
Ranked #224 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I stayed for two nights in this fabulous Riyad for luxury and relaxing stay. the price was ver reasonable and includes a Breakfast. BF was delecious and was a full table of morrocan style food and prepared by morrocan ladies.
I recommend this kind of places to stay in, for those who are looking for privacy, relaxing, chilling, cozy places. The service was great and very helpful, you have to order some morrocan food for lucnh or dinner which is cooked in a very delecious way with reasonable prices.
The Riad consists of 5 rooms and two suits and a public small swimming pool. You also can choose the place to have your food even upstairs or downstairs. The full Riyad can accomedate up to 24 persons which is a good chance for big families to reserve it all with a good price (approxemately 1000 Euro per nigh). and you can ask the receptionist SOBHA BLALI on her email <contact@riaddariamarrakech.com> for further clarifications.

A close by spa with reasnable prices and good services and you can arrange an appointment with the receiptionist.

Highly recommended place in Marrakesh, and in General, I highly recoomend to stay in Riyads where possible in Morroco, they always have a better service rather than 5 stars hotels from my experience.

Another Riad in Chouen city called Lina Riad is also recomended.

Room Tip: Book a room in the upper floor whcih has AC, the rooms in the ground floor has no AC
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank FatimaUAE

Reviewed 15 July 2015

I love this place! I love how I feel when I'm there ...
I have to admit, I had a quiet fascination with Morocco for years until finally visiting in 2012. I was not disappointed and, since then, I have been back six times - the last visit in October 2014 with a friend and my aunt to celebrate her retirement - they both adored Riad Daria and Morocco as much as I do. I am always recommending Riad Daria to friends. Morocco is a special place and I have such lovely memories of staying at Riad Daria. Sobha, the Manager, and her staff are absolutely fantastic - they make this place so enticing - such genuine, warm hearts - nothing is ever too much trouble. Stepping into the riad takes my breath away - every time! This place is a lesson in relaxation - a place to breathe - the beautiful smell of the orange blossoms from the courtyard garden, delicious cuisine from the kitchen, traditional artisan decor - the seductive blue skies as the fresh, open air is revealed from the first floor - all contributing to an authentic Moroccan experience - but it is the welcoming smiles, long hugs and "How are you, how are you, how is your family?" that tells me I am back home (but like no home I've ever had in the UK). A good catch-up and laugh with Sobha in one of the shaded lounges, mint tea and Moroccan pastries on the roof terrace, a massage in the cosy therapy room and I am once again restored to princess status. Sobha and I plan my trips and taxis (I've visited Agadir, Essaouira, Atlas Mountains, L'Ouirka Valley, Tiznit) check out vibrant Jemaa el Fna and the bustling souks - heavenly hammam baths - beautiful Jardin Marjorelle - stunning Berber jewellery, top up my argan oil products - bold ceramics - more jewellery? Everywhere there are welcoming smiles but none as beautiful as those at Riad Daria. What joy! Can't wait to go back ... soon ... very soon. Hold on! There's a flights sale isn't there? :)

Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank June F
Reviewed 4 May 2015

This was my first visit to Marrakech, and I'm so glad we stayed here. Sobha and her team looked after us fantastically well, and were so kind and warm. The Riad is spacious whilst being fairly small. All guests can find privacy quite easily as there are lots of shared spaces dotted all over the place. One of my favourites spaces was the beautiful shaded central courtyard covered by a canopy of tall orange trees. Truly lovely. The location and district is excellent too, and from the roof terrace we looked out over to the snow covered peaks of the Atlas Mountains....I most certainly want to return here...again and again..

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2015

This is the third time that I have stayed at this beautiful, peaceful riad. Always warmly welcomed. The rooms are delightful and charming with intricate celing carving. The cool courtyards are shaded by mature orange trees and set with tables where you can enjoy a traditional evening meal or just a glass of wine. Breakfast is served on the roof terrace, where you can watch the storks gliding on the thermals. A fantastic sight and so Marrakechi! The staff are delightful and Sobha who runs the place is always willing to explain how to get anywhere. She will also organise special days out for you. Just ask. This is an extremely popular riad and quite rightly so.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs ask for a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Stayed here for two nights on our way to the Atlas mountains. We echo all the positive comments in the other reviews about Riad Daria. Tranquil. Wonderful. Elegant. Etc.
But the staff really make it a great place. They were so helpful and friendly and unobtrusive. We really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different - so difficult to choose!
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple