Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
USD 395
USD 246
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 308/night.

USD 146
Palais Khum(Marrakech)
USD 160
USD 135
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 225/night.

Hotel le Caspien(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
USD 53
USD 47
USD 431
USD 480
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 544/night.

USD 1,160
USD 1,121
Travelocity
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 1,638/night.

1,472 results
All reviewsriad darmanager antonioroof terracerose watermint teathe main squarehis teamatlas mountainsan oasisthe entire staffthe hustle and bustlehammam and massagestar servicebahia palacefirst morningboutique hotelperfect stay
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about this Riad and the people that work there. The Riad itself is beautiful with great rooms and rose petals when you arrive etc. The food and service Is also top notch. After a hectic day in Marrakech it was great to come back to this oasis and have a drink.

However the main differentiator was that the manager Antonio really bailed me out of a bad situation where a charge on my credit card by a rug merchant was 10x what I expected it to be. I went to him for help and he used a combination of local contacts and fluent French to help me get it corrected. He then shuttled me around the city by motorbike to make sure it was cleaned up. I feel very certain that at a minimum I otherwise would have spent months haggling with the credit card company to try and get it resolved (if at all).

I typically travel 2 days per week for my job both domestically and internationally. We like boutique hotels with great service. I have to say that Riad Dar Anika truly exceeded my highest expectations and it was the people that made the difference.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 14 April 2018

If you go to Marrakech, this is absolutely the best Riad. Excellence service, breakfast was super and the manager Antonio is great! Also the location is very good. The rooms were clean and the beds good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte T
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I've never felt so welcome and well looked after, the staff were brilliant and so were the rooms, so clean and the rooms were made up daily.....great location too, right outside our Riad was a market place with an amazing atmosphere.

Room Tip: Just lay down and enjoy the service
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We stayed at Dar Anika from 31st March to 4th of April 2018. The reception and the staff at the Riad were absolutely fantastic, with a very good service attitude! We received good help from the host to organize our stay, and Antonio and the others gave useful advice about what we should see and what we should experience during our stay. The hosts were professional and they did what they could to make our stay in Marrakech as good as possible. Our room was always decorated with rose leaves and although our room was a little small, we had an amazingly nice stay at Dar Anika. The breakfast was very good and the two dinners we had in their restaurant were lovely. We therefore had a great stay in a lovely riad well located to the main sights of Marrakech. We highly recommend Dar Anika and we would love to come back another time!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My overall experience at Riad Dar Anika was extremely positive. The staff were welcoming and the room was ready as soon as we arrived, which is always nice. They were very helpful in helping us plan our activities in Marrakech and the location of the riad is very convenient in terms of distance from key things to do in the city. The one small issue I had is the food selection at breakfast- I would recommend letting the hotel know beforehand if you have special dietary restrictions and if there are things in particular you like to eat at breakfast. All in all, I highly recommend a stay at Riad Dar Anika if you are visiting Marrakech.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends