All reviews cooking class the main square guest rooms mint tea cooking course an oasis every morning the hustle and bustle rooms are comfortable the location is perfect moroccan food old city lucrezia ibrahim dar rooftop morocco
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Lovely property and very friendly staff! We especially enjoyed the meals on the terrace. Hassan was great! The Riad decor is awesome! The rooms could use a bit more light. A bit expensive but perhaps that is because Marrakech prices are higher.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017

In short, my entire Moroccan experience was amazing. My trip ended with a stay at this beautiful, clean, well-appointed riad. Have the taxi drop you off at Bab Laksour. It's right around the corner. You don't need a "guide" to take you there. It's also a short walk from the entrance to the main square.

I was greeted with an offering of traditional mint tea. I felt welcomed immediately. During my stay, I enjoyed the sunrise from the rooftop, a delicious breakfast, a hammam and a massage. Each added to my relaxing experience.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take the cooking class, but a couple of guests I met raved about it, and about the chef. The entire staff was amazing. I would recommend this riad to everyone.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank J-TheHungryTraveler
Reviewed 17 May 2017

we had a wonderful experience and stay at Dar Snane (which is Riad Dar Attajmil's private home). the home was beautiful and in the perfect location to roam the medina. Mariem provided wonderful breakfast every day and was very helpful throughout our stay. Ibrahim and Hassan were excellent hosts and made sure all aspects of our stay were taken care of.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The location was very convenient to the souks. A couple of nice shops right outside the riad. Our room was beautifully decorated, big bathroom and lots of closet space. Staff was excellent, always ready to help and great service. I'm an early riser and Hassan was very kind to serve me tea in the mornings on the terrace while the rest of Marrakesh started waking up. We also had dinner on the terrace one evening and the meal, service and ambiance was wonderful. Nice cozy blankets are provided in the room to take up to the terrace on cool evenings - a nice touch!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Riad Dar Attajmil is a proper Riad ticked away in old town. It was a tranquil oasis with the best service. The rooftop patio breakfasts every morning started the day off right. The rooms are well appointed and very comfortable

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple