All reviewspoor villagehalf boardlocal childrenreal moroccoatlas mountainsfree shuttlerural locationpeace and quietcity noisehotel is situatedlounge arearelaxing hotelroof terracenothing is too muchwinter sunday tripcamel
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We came here for a stay of 2 nights. we had a lovely time here, some suggestions.

+ Restaurant with Tagine is very good but not Local prices ofcourse, but still not that expensive

+ Friendly staff and helpfull !

+ very peacefull and quiet if you want a break from the noisy and busy Marrakesh centre.

+ Lovely big rooms

- Not much parking for cars

- in the middle of a small ‘poor’ Village, but it didn’t bothered us at all.

Hope the review was helpfull enjoy your stay !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Good hotel, with a great staff and friendly service.
Thanks to ‘Yassine’ (the guy at reception) we’ve got a good hotel room.
One thing: I’ve cut my foot and there was no patch, such a pity! Otherwise I would have given five stars.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Me and my boyfriend stayed there in April 2018 and had an absolutely wonderful time.

If you want a busy city break, this isn't the place for you. If you want a relaxing week where you can visit Marrakech in the morning and/or afternoon, then get out of the city into an authentic, relaxing hotel where there is peace and quiet, this is definetely the place for you.

I would recommend going half board as the dishes & tagines we tried were exceptional and we wouldn't have tried these if we hadn't gone half board.

The waiters and all staff are so lovely. I also got a massage on my last day which is the best massage I've ever had.

Please note there isn't really anything around the hotel - no shops, restaurants so you have to eat there unless you eat when you go into town. Town is only 30 mins away via the free shuttle and the shuttle drops you off in a good spot!

I would take a pair of slippers & flip flops as the superior room we stayed in had hard bricks for flooring and I showered in flip flops because the tiles in the bathroom were thick and a little uneven. HOwever I am always in slippers at home as I hate my feet touching surfaces so might just be me!

I have noticed people saying the hotel prices are expensive for drinks etc. - alcoholic drinks are expensive but we were suprised by how cheap our final bill came to considering we didn't think twice about ordering drinks.

The pool is cold and isn't heated, i didn't get in it fully until it was 30 degrees but my boyfriend was fine in it when it was colder. There is also a ping pong table and badminton rackets by the pool which was good.

There is also a roof top terrace which is beautiful. There is a hot tub on the roof but I don't think it was workign when we were there unfortunately.

Tips for improvement: (and the only reason this isn't a 5* review)
- candles or incense sticks in rooms to get rid of the smell of the sheep poo/ farms outside
- have a fly buzzer to get rid of flys - as this is remote & next to farms there are a lot of flies, especially at breakfast time

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night, hoping for luxury at end of holiday and a peaceful pool. Poolside rough, outside areas smelly, though rooms clean and staff attentive. Long way out of town through half built settlements so feel lost when not. Taxi drivers not keen to transport. Food good though same menu for lunch and dinner and very little for vegetarians. Had poor experience related to allergy though staff were very apologetic and tried hard to resolve. Not the relaxing end to holiday we’d hoped for.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nina647
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

As you can already read in some other ratings, the kasbah is on the outskirts of Marrakesh and you basically have to use the shuttle to get in the city otherwise you pay about 10-12€ on way.
The village itself is not really nice to look at and nothing to wander around but if you don't leave the hotel (except with the shuttle) it shouldn't bother you.
Rooms are cozy and equipped with AC and so is basically the whole hotel with a nice rooftop. We didn't use the pool or the spa, so no rating here.

Coming to the restaurant. All the waiters are really nice and try to comfort you as good as they can.
But the food selection isn't really great. The restaurant offers only simple meals and nothing really traditional. If you want tajin, you have to order 24h in advance...
The breakfast is even more monotonous since it contains three types of flat bread every day, the same cheese and the same ugly looking sausage. Maybe if you are lucky some cake but that's basically it. For one or two days ok, but on the third it already gets annoying

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple