Lowest prices for your stay
USD 153
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
USD 168
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Expedia.comUSD 153
PricelineUSD 168
TravelocityUSD 153
All reviews imperial suite atlas mountains big bedroom staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful medina walls small hotel excellent breakfast the hotel manager our room was spacious the main square five nights morocco palace loungers bustle
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2016

We stayed at The Red House for 15 nights from 20th May '16.
Lovely place, very quiet gardens and pool All staff were extremely helpful and made our stay memorable.
Clean towels for guests provided daily, both in your room & around the pool.
Our room was nice with plenty of space with a huge comfortable bed. The terrace was spacious and overlooked the pretty garden.
Breakfast was at our leisure and we chose to eat it in our room.
The location of this hotel is great for visiting both the medina & the new city.
We ate in the restaurant on a couple of occasions and also lunched around the shaded area near the pool.
All food was served beautifully and was a delight.
Abdul & his team also layed on a surprise birthday cake for my partners birthday and arranged fresh rose petals all around our room, which was so thoughtful.
The hotels driver also collected departure cards for us to fill in to save us time upon check in for our homebound flight.
Overall we would highly recommend this lovely place to make foe a special holiday.
Looking forward to another perfect stay very soon.
Many thanks Katherine & Duncan

Room tip: All rooms are good
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank koett
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The perfect place to go if you want a fancy meal with your partner, beautiful venue, polite and attentive staff, great food, lovely atmosphere and an all round excellent experience. I've been twice over the past 3 years when on holiday and I have been amazed both times, best dining experience I've ever had.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 361grantn
Reviewed 26 May 2016

The riad is located in the Ville Nouvelle. The minute you enter the peaceful garden with heated swimming pool it feels like an oasis. We had a standard room and it was huge and beautifully decorated. There is a big wardrobe with safe, a nice sitting area, coffee machine (buy your own coffee cups in the supermarket as they are ridiculously expensive in the room), a fridge and satellite tv. The large windows can be opened. We were welcomed with fruit and chocolate in the room. The bathroom was clean with bath and separate massage shower. Everything looked new and luxurious. For breakfast you can choose all kinds of things like bread, eggs, fish, cold cuts, fruit, salads and so on. You can have breakfast in your room, in the restaurant or outside by the pool. The staff will do anything to make your stay a wonderful and unforgettable experience.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have just spent 3 nights at The Red House Hotel and really enjoyed my stay there. It has a unique feel of being a club or a grand private house rather than a hotel. The establishment is quite large in its own grounds and lovely pool, opposite the city walls in the residential district of Hirvenage. I probably had the cheapest room, yet it was by European standards large with a huge comfortable bed and double bathroom/shower, and private patio overlooking the rear of the establishment. A key feature of this place is its dining room which is a grand marble and tiled edifice. I dined there one evening (Tagine) which was excellent. Lots of staff on hand, all equally helpful, especially when it comes to giving local advise. Bonus points for having its own (free) driver to do airport runs , and trips to local sights. Takes away a lot of stress of dealing with rip-off taxis and the like. Breakfast is a simple affair, coffee, fresh juice, cereals, eggs, and pastries. The only minus point is that the hotel in positioned next to a very busy main road, so there is no escaping the traffic noise out in the garden or in the pool. Inside is no problem. I found the location to be superb. If you want the Souk, Medina, Kasbah experience its across the road, and when you have had enough of that (about 30 minutes is enough) then you can escape back to your own little oasis.
Wi-Fi zones all over hotel and it was very good even out by the pool. Previous reviews have complained about the Wi-Fi, but they probably forgot to switch it over when walking into different zones. Walking distance to the best bars and clubs in town (Le Comptoir, Le Lotus and Buddha Bar ) - dress to impress is the entrance requirements.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SurfingBuddy
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Spent a single day here on my last days in Morocco, and I've got to say, it's one of the best experiences I've had.

The suite I was in was pristine. It was as clean as could be, and incredibly comfortable.

The staff was very helpful and accommodating too. When I was checking out, Abdellah, took care of me like no other, bringing me tea, etc... He made sure that before I left the doors of The Red House and Morocco, I was totally taken care of.

I will absolutely be returning to The Red House the next time I'm in Morocco and would definitely recommend it to others.

Patrick Lermitte