All reviews pool area was beautiful lovely hotel fitness room huge room atlas mountains night break enjoyed my stay breakfast and dinner main square short break crepes old city taxi supermarket medina doorman poolside
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stayed here for a cheeky 5 night break in June. Lovely big rooms, plenty of room around the pool, and bar to hand. We went out most night to see some sights and was lucky enough to find a taxi that would pick us up and take us back at the end of the night.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank den1401
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This has to be one of the best hotels to stay in when in Marrakech. The rooms are the biggest I have ever slept in, very clean and nicely decorated. The food is reasonably priced and varied, breakfast is a joy with so much to choose from the omelette’s are cooked to your liking right in front of you. Staff are brilliant, especially our barman Himich, always laughing and always there to look after us.
We will return to the Kech Boutique again.

Room Tip: Double Rooms are Huge, worth the extra.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank JimmyBlue1872
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms were extremely large, comfortable and clean, the location is calm but quite far from the city center and the staff were nice. The issue is the breakfast, it was underwhelming with not much options so don’t expect a lot! Good value for money in general.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Fedoua M
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very clean. Staff friendly and polite. Breakfast was plentiful and good variety.A little far out of the city so taxi needed daily which is not too expensive but always agree a price before journey.
One complaint, the pool was empty and having routine maintenance during our whole visit which was a disappointment.
I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Denise F
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

First,I don’t do reviews for all the places I visit. This one was an exception. I arrived Thursday (7th) about 8pm in the hotel. My friends were already in our room and I was given an extra bed in the room but one small thing was that there was only one bed sheet and this was December so it was pretty cool at night and found it difficult to get warm and sleep. It would have been nice to have been given extra blankets/duvet for the extra bed.

Second and last, it was my first time to leave an item in the hotel after all my numerous travels, I left a pair of timberland black women’s glancy 6-inch boots under the bed. Definitely it was under the extra bed they provided me. By the way, it was in room 109.

We left the apartment before 9am on friday, I contacted the reception three times (Friday 18:32, Saturday 12:30 and Monday 14:20) all together. I asked for a manager on Monday so I can explain the situation as well but according to the reception staff, he/she was not in work. Their English is perfect and friendly enough but an apology (even if it is not their fault) will suffice but it seems that word does not exist in their work ethics. Also, perhaps management should double check regularly their household staff values. I never go back in this so called 4 star hotel and I hope other customers won’t have the same experience like mine.

I just felt overall I could have been dealt with in a more friendly and professional way, I do accept I left my boots behind but the delay of the hotel in responding to me from my first call on the day we left (which they didn’t call me back) and me having to call them to find out if my boots were found the following and subsequent days was not up to the standards I would expect of a 4 star Hotel.

FYI, it’s my second visit in Marrakech.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends