“All in one ticket”

Ranked #1 of 182 things to do in Marrakech
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nicely designed and maintained gardens, similar to those of Generalife in Granada, Spain. It’s a good place to recoup from the intensity of the market atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was definitely worth a visit!!! I would recommend that you arrive there around 8:30 because trust me anytime after that you will be waiting in the longest queues ever!! We walked out around 11;30 am and there were hundreds of people so get there early! We arrived around 8:20 and it was quiet.

My brother and I bought the 3 in one Ticket for 180 dirhams which entitles you to the Marjorelle Gardens, the Berber Museum and the Yves Saint Laurent museum!!

Please please DO NOT make the same mistake that we did!!

We walked through the gardens, saw The Yves Saint Laurent memorial and his Love collection and went through the Berber Museum which is all in the same area!!

However we had NO IDEA that the actual Yves Saint Laurent museum was in another building next door to the Gardens and completely separate from the Gardens because there was NO signs or no Guides or someone showing you which way to go to the Museum!

We walked through the exit thinking we had seen all 3, I didn’t think much of the Yves Saint Laurent museum, I just assumed that was all on show and accepted it!!! How wrong were we?? We only discovered our mistake once we were talking to a local that we had completely missed the museum and felt robbed of the opportunity to view it due to lack of signs or assistance from staff members!!

I also feel silly for having just accepted the fact that what we saw regarding Yves Saint Laurent was minimal but who am I to question so we just accepted it!! Ha ha ha

Having said that I recommend you visit this place!!

Write a ReviewReviews (38,303)
All reviews
in 663 reviews
"memorial"
in 346 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It is a nice garden indeed but a bit too crowded. The ticket is a bit expensive thinking what you get and see. I suggest seeing other gardens (Secret Garden) as well.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not only is there an interesting museum and a beautiful garden, but the café also serves delicious light lunches with lots of flavor.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

very relaxing afternoon spent here.
little bit busy so be sure to check quieter times.
amazing photography opportunities if your into that.
plenty of interesting plaques to read along the way regarding the history of the gardens.