“How to get the most of South Morocco in 4 days?”

TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours
Ranked #326 of 1,221 Tours in Marrakech
Reviewed 26 October 2015

It is very simple – ask Myriam. Her agency was recommended to us by riad, where we stayed in Marrakesh. It was a matter of few emails to have the 4 days tour to Erg Chebbi organized. We were a group of six – family with 3 children and grandma.
In four days we have been to so many beautiful places and saw so many things, that we will remember forever.
The places we stayed overnight were comfortable and unique, meals delicious and the hosts were true examples of hospitality.
Our camp near Erg Chebbi was aside of noisy roads. We enjoyed unforgettable camel trip and sunset in Erg Chebbi, the best Tajina during our Morocco stay, entertaining evening, clear sky full of stars and impressive sunrise in dunes just in front of our comfortable nomad tents, with electricity and nearby bathrooms there.
Hakim, our driver, was very careful, patient and knowledgeable.
We could not imagine it to be better. And this all for very reasonable price.
Many thanks Myriam for arranging this experience for us. We will definitely recommend your agency to all our friends, planning to visit Morocco.

MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dagmar, Many, Many thanks for this amazing review...

You found the good words to describe your tour and your thanks touch me.

It's an real invitation to travel in Morocco !!

All the best for you and for your kind familiy...

Myriam

Reviewed 4 October 2015

my wife and i have just completed my second 3 day 2 night excursion trip provided by tthp. my first trip to the same places was also provided by tthp 5 years ago.

myriam berger of tthp has dealt with my requests for both trips and airport transfers in a professional manner. myriam was a responsive, responsible and attentive person. she has never let me down and has always kept me updated just whenever needed hence i have never had to worry if everything was fine.

mohammad (momo) and idir were the driver and english speaking guide respectively for my second trip. momo was always careful and steady on the road whilst idir was knowledgeable. both of them were accommodating and friendly.

on the second night of our trip in the merzouga desert, we had chicken tagine for dinner made by momo. it was one of the tastiest tagines i have had in morocco. the tent we stayed in the desert was spacious and to our surprise equipped with an ensuite and a small seating area. everything from scenery, accommodation and dinner during the trip was pleasant.

i would definitely book a trip with tthp for the third time if i ever come back to morocco again.

MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Hello Keng,

Many, many thanks for your kind review with many details.

I wish you the best for you and your wife and mayhe an another time in Morocco !

My B

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Our Riad booked this for us to go to the Ouzoud Waterfalls for the day.
Our driver was Mohammad (aka Mumu) and our very talented guide was Idir.
They were exceptional, we were taken in a comfortable 4x4 through the mountains and villages and Idir was so knowledgable, they even stopped at an almond tree and showed us how to pick and expose the nuts and we ate a few.
The waterfalls are stunning, breathtaking, and then we walked down from the top, took drinks at a cafe, fed and photographed the many monkeys, had a raft ride into the falls, lunch beside the falls and a pleasant sleepy ride back. Ask for these guys if you do this excursion, we loved them xx

1  Thank kathryn e
MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Many, many thanks Kathryn for your very kind review.

With my team, I am happy that you was happy of your private day trip and I hope see you soon again in Morocco for an other trip with TTHP ! ;-)

Warm regards,

My Berger

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Berber villages, traditional markets, landscapes as postcards and an exceptional guide: Momo. Only thank to this excursion organized by TTHP I can say that I knew the real Morocco's face. Boyfriend at home, I embarked on this adventure with another tourist and Momo, wise and friendly guide. As a group of adventurers I immediately felt at ease. We were overwhelmed by the mountain colors while we had lunch with an exceptional couscous and boiling chicken tagine in a berber house. From the Ourika valley we moved to Plateau Kik with a stop at the Ismi market, a Momo's suggestion that we immediately accepted and for which we have to thank him. I lost myself between people faces and in the rough streets. This is the real Morocco and I can only thank for this day.

MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Thank you so much Elena for this kind and interesting review which shows our work.

We hope that you can help other fellow travellers choose TTHP for their discovery of Morocco.

Best wishes,

My Berger

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2015

This company was recommended by our riad who have used them for 5 years. We took the day trip to Telouet and Ait Ben Haddou. With the snow on the Atlas mountains it was a spectacular day out.

However, because the weather had been poor on the previous few days there was excess demand and I think they used a sub-contractor. We had a non-English speaking driver (he did speak a little English and was charming) and an English speaking(though not very English comprehending) guide and they spent nearly all their time talking to each other rather than to us!

MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2015

The Riad that organized your trip is my faithful partner for years. It is well-known for its seriousness and the quality of its services. Therefore, it requires the same of its collaborators including my company.

Many excursions and tours has been organized on their demand and as a result their satisfaction and confidence has been renewed for years.

Due to bad weather, several trips have been canceled or postponed and no English speaking driver was available. So I took the decision to accompany at my expense a French speaking driver with an English speaking guide advised by one of my usual partners (as lots of them were already taken). It turned out that his work was not satisfactory. I'm really sorry about it. I sincerely apologize. I will be even more vigilant in the future.

Nevertheless, I really hope that after all you enjoyed this tour and that it allowed you to discover the beautiful Morocco.

Regards,