“Could not have been better!!!”

TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours
Ranked #292 of 1,106 Tours in Marrakech
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Our Riad booked this for us to go to the Ouzoud Waterfalls for the day.
Our driver was Mohammad (aka Mumu) and our very talented guide was Idir.
They were exceptional, we were taken in a comfortable 4x4 through the mountains and villages and Idir was so knowledgable, they even stopped at an almond tree and showed us how to pick and expose the nuts and we ate a few.
The waterfalls are stunning, breathtaking, and then we walked down from the top, took drinks at a cafe, fed and photographed the many monkeys, had a raft ride into the falls, lunch beside the falls and a pleasant sleepy ride back. Ask for these guys if you do this excursion, we loved them xx

1  Thank kathryn e
MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

Many, many thanks Kathryn for your very kind review.

With my team, I am happy that you was happy of your private day trip and I hope see you soon again in Morocco for an other trip with TTHP ! ;-)

Warm regards,

My Berger

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Berber villages, traditional markets, landscapes as postcards and an exceptional guide: Momo. Only thank to this excursion organized by TTHP I can say that I knew the real Morocco's face. Boyfriend at home, I embarked on this adventure with another tourist and Momo, wise and friendly guide. As a group of adventurers I immediately felt at ease. We were overwhelmed by the mountain colors while we had lunch with an exceptional couscous and boiling chicken tagine in a berber house. From the Ourika valley we moved to Plateau Kik with a stop at the Ismi market, a Momo's suggestion that we immediately accepted and for which we have to thank him. I lost myself between people faces and in the rough streets. This is the real Morocco and I can only thank for this day.

MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Thank you so much Elena for this kind and interesting review which shows our work.

We hope that you can help other fellow travellers choose TTHP for their discovery of Morocco.

Best wishes,

My Berger

Reviewed 2 April 2015

This company was recommended by our riad who have used them for 5 years. We took the day trip to Telouet and Ait Ben Haddou. With the snow on the Atlas mountains it was a spectacular day out.

However, because the weather had been poor on the previous few days there was excess demand and I think they used a sub-contractor. We had a non-English speaking driver (he did speak a little English and was charming) and an English speaking(though not very English comprehending) guide and they spent nearly all their time talking to each other rather than to us!

MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2015

The Riad that organized your trip is my faithful partner for years. It is well-known for its seriousness and the quality of its services. Therefore, it requires the same of its collaborators including my company.

Many excursions and tours has been organized on their demand and as a result their satisfaction and confidence has been renewed for years.

Due to bad weather, several trips have been canceled or postponed and no English speaking driver was available. So I took the decision to accompany at my expense a French speaking driver with an English speaking guide advised by one of my usual partners (as lots of them were already taken). It turned out that his work was not satisfactory. I'm really sorry about it. I sincerely apologize. I will be even more vigilant in the future.

Nevertheless, I really hope that after all you enjoyed this tour and that it allowed you to discover the beautiful Morocco.

Regards,

Myriam B

Reviewed 27 October 2014

We spent a great day on a journey. Mohammed our driver was fantastic and very friendly. He drove carefully and we felt safe the whole time. During our trip he told us each and then some interesting facts and secrets. We coudl make a stop whenever we wanted to do so. 100% recommendable!!

1  Thank Alex G
Myriam B, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2014

Many, many thanks for your kind review. and we was delighted with the sent photos on my e-mail address.
All the best for you and I hope see you soon again in Morocco...

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2014

Our trip was organised by our riad manager. Having specifically asked for an English speaking driver we were very disappointed that the driver didn't speak any English. He was a nice guy and a good driver, but we felt we missed out a lot on the tour as we didn't know what we were visiting or seeing on what was next on the itinerary etc. Despite this, it was still a great day with spectacular scenery.

1  Thank Gavin P
MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Hi Gavin,
Thank for your review but I am very surprised to discover the reasons of your disappointment.
I would like to know what was the name of your riad where you stayed in Marrakech? Also what was the name of the guide and which was the excursion? I am disappointed too because I have often English customers and I always give a driver / guide who speaks English.
Usually, if a person is not satisfied by his excursion, riad partners indicate me to it very fast. Sincerely, I don't understand...Thank to give me details.
Best regards,