“We had a great day!”

TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours
Ranked #326 of 1,221 Tours in Marrakech
Reviewed 27 October 2014

We spent a great day on a journey. Mohammed our driver was fantastic and very friendly. He drove carefully and we felt safe the whole time. During our trip he told us each and then some interesting facts and secrets. We coudl make a stop whenever we wanted to do so. 100% recommendable!!

1  Thank Alex G
Myriam B, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2014

Many, many thanks for your kind review. and we was delighted with the sent photos on my e-mail address.
All the best for you and I hope see you soon again in Morocco...

Reviewed 6 September 2014

Our trip was organised by our riad manager. Having specifically asked for an English speaking driver we were very disappointed that the driver didn't speak any English. He was a nice guy and a good driver, but we felt we missed out a lot on the tour as we didn't know what we were visiting or seeing on what was next on the itinerary etc. Despite this, it was still a great day with spectacular scenery.

1  Thank Gavin P
MyrBerger, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Hi Gavin,
Thank for your review but I am very surprised to discover the reasons of your disappointment.
I would like to know what was the name of your riad where you stayed in Marrakech? Also what was the name of the guide and which was the excursion? I am disappointed too because I have often English customers and I always give a driver / guide who speaks English.
Usually, if a person is not satisfied by his excursion, riad partners indicate me to it very fast. Sincerely, I don't understand...Thank to give me details.
Best regards,
Myriam Berger

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our day in the High Atlas was arranged through our riad (Riad le Clos des Arts - also excellent!) and we couldn't have chosen a better day or a better company to take us. Perfect sunny weather from early when we were picked up until sunset when we were dropped off - and superb service from both our driver and our guide. They filled the day with interesting insights into the land and scenery, the culture of the Moroccans (both Berber and Arab) and history about everywhere we visited - we even learnt some Berber words to go with the few Arab words we also knew! We stopped numerous times for photo opportunities, to visit the Women's Argan Co-Operative to see oil being extracted and made into various products and of course at our main destinations of Telouet and Ait Ben Haddou.

Telouet was excellent - we had a terrific tour of the palace which is sadly falling into disrepair but still spectatcular - and a delicious lunch afterwards. Then onto Ait Ben Haddou, a jewel of the Atlas with amazing scenery, incredible architecture and wonderful views over the surrounding countryside. It's very atmospheric - you can see why it has featured in so many films and television series.

It was a long trip home from there to Marrakech but very scenic - the stop for a strong coffee and the view from Tizi n'Tichka pass were both highlights. TTHP worked hard to make sure we got the most from our day and I would definitely use them again for future trips out from the city.

2  Thank Hetmeister
Myriam B, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Many, many thanks for this amazing review with a lot of details which tempt to travel with my company !...I am satisfied for you and for me...
You are my best spokesman !
Warm regards from Morocco !

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We did 1 day trip to Atlas. We were picked up on time and headed towards the mountains.
When our driver Mohamed noticed that I was taking photos during the drive, he told me to tell him to stop or slow down whenever I wanted to take a photo. He knew the route very well and was pointing at interesting views. Very chatty man with sense of humour and even though he doesn't speak any English and we don't speak Arabic or French, it didn't stop us from 'talking'. He did great over some off road driving.
Our guide Idir, very knowledgeable man, was able to answer all our questions, about Morocco, its geography, politics, lifestyle, religion, cuisine, agriculture, education and many more!
The trip was very well organised. Well guided. Very relaxing. Stunning views. Amazing lunch in Berber house (best meal we had in Morocco).
Had a great time. Thank you!!

Myriam B, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Many, many thanks for this kind review...and I am very happy of your contentment . My team and me wait you for other trips in Morocco and all the best for you !

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have just returned from a five day/four night trip to southern Morocco with TTHP. It was very well organized while also allowing us flexibility to stop or detour when we wanted. Our driver, Azziz, was exceptional, took excellent care of us and we learned much from him.

Cameras are a must, of course. Small change is good to have on hand for the local guides at special sights. If your visit includes the dunes at erg Chebbi, be ready for some wind and bring a cheche or big headscarf for protection.

My dietary restrictions were easily catered to and the food was great everywhere. We would thoroughly recommend this tour with the proviso that most of the (excellent) accommodations on our tour involved fairly steep and winding stairs.

Myriam B, Gérant at TTHP Maroc-Excursion Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Many Thanks really for your kind review and we are happy for this encouragement to continue on the same way...
Warm regards from Morocco !