1,750 results
All reviews solarium room an oasis cocktail party lush gardens kasbah area beautiful hotel the main square swimming pool orange trees the hustle and bustle lovely pool private terrace rose petals atlas mountains welcome drink a wonderful stay the ground floor
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Lovely friendly staff. Beautifully fitted bedroom with lovely balcony over the gardens. Food very good, lunched here everyday, best chicken Tajine I had during my stay. Service relaxed but efficient. Massages excellent. Wifi good. Pool lovely. Fresh water in the room daily . Highly recommend this Rihad, you will not be dissapointed.

Room Tip: Bedrooms on the first floor with a balcony, lovely bathroom and sitting room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank GinaGoulding
CVesin, Directeur général at Les Jardins de la Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you for this very complete and enthusiastic description. Your words touch us very much. Our job is to make you happy and this extraordinary house in the heart of the old town helps us greatly .. A very soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

The internet service is complicated. You receive a new password every 2 days.
The breakfast service was always running late and it was slow. The breakfast is supposed to start at 7am, but the buffet and the tables would be ready around 7:30/7:40am.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CVesin, Directeur général at Les Jardins de la Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Robert,
First I want to thank you for your positive review. But you express two critics and hear them. About WiFi, we set up a new system that you were among the first to use, with its some initial problems. Now each customer receives a valid code throughout his stay. I add that we have installed the fiber for optimum navigation comfort. concerning the breakfast time, I will draw the attention of the staff so that there is no longer delaying the service. Thank you

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stayed 5 nights in this beautiful rIAD, our room was comfortable, secluded and shady with a balcony and huge bathroom. The Riad situated in a good location and within easy walking distance of all the main attractions, historical sites and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Spent a lovely morning here, and even though popular and busy, it was so peaceful and calm compared to the rush of the souqs on previous day. Well worth a visit. Stopped and just sat in shade and watched the world go by. Had a drink in the cafe and but got some lunch in a restaurant just 2 mins walk outside the gardens at Pause Gourmand which was very good.

Tip for taxi in case you need one. We took a taxi from our Riad in .Medina, and paid 30 MAD to get there. To get a return back, my tip is do not waste your time with the Taxi drivers at the garden entrance. The taxi drivers there started with 100 MAD to go back. I am fine for this to be the standard negotiating start price, but three times I agree a price of 40 MAD, as I was happy to accept they pay for some parking while they wait, but each time, the driver dumped us as we walked to car his while he tried a different customer alking put of gardnens.

So, we just walked away to the T junction, and picked up a taxi on road who had just dropped off custom rs. I got it for 40 MAD, but could probably have push d harder, but it was very hot, and wanted to get going. We still had to haggle for price up front, and once I walked away, thIs taxi called me back and agreed my "dernier prix" of 40 MAD.

Stayed: August 2017
CVesin, Directeur général at Les Jardins de la Medina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

I am very happy you had a good time at Les Jardins de la Médina. Thank you for your review and thank you too for sharing your experience of taxis with the tripadvisor community ...

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Fabulous little oasis in the medina but step off the street into the hotel and you are in another world. Garden and pool, lovely to have proper outside space but still so central and within walking distance of everything. Staff delightful and I can not recommend my cookery lesson with the chef highly enough!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for all these compliments. Thank you also for reminding readers that the chef offers cooking lessons to those who want to learn Moroccan gastronomy. Finally, thank you for having summed up in a few words the charm, the spirit and the location of this house. See you soon !