We stayed for a week and were expertly looked after. The promised free upgrade happened when they moved us from a lovely room into an even more beautiful suite. Inside the hotel is gorgeous to look at, and scrupulously clean. Its levels of service included letting us know the Manchester United scores. (We are sure they would do the same for City fans.) The location within the city is excellent: we could easily walk out to all the major sites and restaurants. A very real bonus was the complementary trip out to the riad's private casbah with its gardens and large pool. Here the club sandwiches are extraordinarily good with fresh herb salads from the garden. We ate in the restaurant twice and its food is good and not that expensive. The only downside, and this is true of any hotel within the old city, is being woken by calls from the local mosque, but breakfast is served until 11am so you can just go back to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech