Lowest prices for your stay
USD 108
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
LeMeridien.com
USD 108
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 101
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Hotels.comUSD 108
Expedia.comUSD 108
TravelocityUSD 108
2,071 results
All reviews mall across the street chief concierge bit dated close to the airport nice pool moroccan restaurant five star hotel pool side mint tea old city atlas mountains the main square taxi medina menara morocco porter
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020

This hotel is in a great location as it is within walking distance of the medina and across the street from the hotel. We liked the size of the fitness center and appreciated the fruits they prepared in our room. The breakfast was also really good.

That being said, we felt this hotel was quite bare for a Le Meridien. We were "upgraded" to the highest floor, which was a non-smoking floor, but the entire floor smelled like cigarette smoke. Our room wasn't as bad, but there was still a vague smell. The room also had tile flooring and the bathroom was cramped and minorly stained which made the whole room feel like a Hotel Ibis. The pool, unfortunately, wasn't heated, so we couldn't experience it.

The service at the hotel was decent, but nothing exceptional. Just a very functional hotel, but not what we expected from a Le Meredien.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Anonjaymous
YASMINA SERGHINI, Other at Le Meridien N'Fis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Dear Anonjaymous,

Thank you for haring your feedback on your recent stay at Le Meridien N"Fis Marrakech; We are glad to learn that you have enjoyed your experience so far.

As per hotel facilities, please be informed that we will be taking some refurbishment works shortly and we sincerely hope to welcoming you again at Le Meridien Nfis upon your next visit to Marrakech.

Thank you & best regards.

Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

This was a long stay. Due to relocation. As such I've requested from the Hotel if they can guarantee Breakfast in the room, as well some kind of meal ( as the lounge is closed and its long stay and considering the Covid 19 situation. As well as room upgrade.

I was pleased to read from the Ambassador services that the hotel happily accepted my request. I then went ahead with my booking without asking for details. Le Meridien is like my home in Morocco for me since 2106 with many fond memories. therefore I had full trust on the GM Mr. Abdulgahni Hadri and his team.

My arrival day was 14 th August 2020, however due to Covid 19 flight changed to 19th August. I've contacted the Hotel and Imad from front desk got in touch with me and assured me its fine to amend my booking.

He did make the changes and got back to me. an example of highly skilled, experienced, professional, knowledgable, guest focus along with his colleagues Mouna, Lamia, Hatim, Yousef, El Mahdi, Wasila.

The Director of rooms Mr Jamal Khalid is a professional, experienced and a kind human. Who takes time to speak to me making sure I am comfortable with my stay and my family.

My check in with Mouna on 14 August 2020 with smooth, room was ready as per my request with deep cleaning. High floor was not available but It was blessing in disguised, as I like the room I was allocated.

The Hotel seem to be fully prepared with the Covid 19 health and safety guidelines from the entrance and across the property, including the employees.

Food and Beverages Director Mr. El hassan, associates, Tawfick, Ahmed, Mustafa, Sameer, Essam, Rashed, Abdulkaleq, Abdulrahim,Meriem, Layla, Gizlan, Hasna. chefs Abdulallah, Ahmed, mustafa, Mohamed, Abu jouma, Kamal, Khalid, Naima making Mesmen and the last chef specializing in Moroccan food. have gone above and beyond to make sure breakfast, snack are served with the highest standard with delicious taste. The team had the time and showed interest in taking of my feedback and they bent backwards to get me some of my favourite food.

I would like also to mention the stewarding professional who I see them working hard to prepare various eating outlets. So it comply with food health and safety.

House Keeping lead by Miss Sabah and her team Fatima, Aichi, Naima, Hasna, Mouna, Fatima Zahra, Salima, Hanan, Sabah, and the males house keeping at night has been extremely professional, with attention to details. Keep it our room a safe and healthy place to live in. Some days they did little touches to the room and it made my day, week.

Sales team lead by Mr Omar Benjelloun has always been welcoming and willing to give rates that make me as a guest pleased. Not only that whenever he says in the lobby or around the property showed great hospitality.

The Maintenance/Engineering team spot on with response with any issue in the room TV, phone or light. In fact an associate name Abdul Rahim made my stay memorable one as he fix the very bright bed side lamp in a creative way and that what you call champion.

The Concierge at Le Meridien Lead by Chief Concierge Youssef who is extremely professional, caring, knowledgeable not only that. He actually
In many occasion advised and helped remotely. In Particular with relocation this time time around. His great Services would not be completed without the Professional , human experienced personal of Taoufiq, Said, El Balaghi, Abdelhadi, Bouiaabou, Rachid, Chaoqui, Abdelilah, Mustapha, Amine.

IT represented by Mr Ayoub. A young energetic , professional, problem solver. He is there to help with any IT issue. He helped fix a problem with my Mac book.

The SPA team Lead by Fadwa are always professional, caring, accommodating. Noor, Maria, Nadia and the pool guard Talal.

The ladies at telephone exchange always professional and help with directing any queries to the right personal as well as making sure any issue reported in the room is dealt with efficiently.

The security team lead by Zakria are equally professional, friendly and keep this vast property safe for us guest to enjoy.

The gardening staff are also professional Friendly I see them early morning. Keeping up the beautiful unique garden in good shape.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the Le meridien N’FIS.

As well know most hotels around the world were either closed or run a small operations with limited outlets, benefits etc.

however The management and associates of Le Meridien N’FIS. Has provided same service standard I would Expect pre-COVID 19.

Not only that the staff has remained composed and professional upon my arrival on 14th August 2020 despite Marrakech was not open for local or international visitors since March 2020.

This meant low occupancy but this did not stop them from providing a Genuine First class hospitality with a smile in their face. Even if things gone wrong they did it better next time around. Open for feedback from GM, ( I would like to briefly mention Mr Mustafa Aloui who recently joined Le Meridien N’FIS management team. He is a true champion of excellent guest satisfaction from his days at Marriott Fes and Sheraton Casablanca in 2019) management team and associates. A great example for some of Marriott Bonvoy hotels to learn.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maher2018D
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

The hotel is showing its age. It has been turned into a tour group hotel so the sense of exclusiveness is nonexistent.

But what’s worst is the attitude of the staff is absolutely appalling. Rooms were not made up, and the reception team is not interested in helping you, and whenever you request something they have this look that you are bothering them.

So yeah will never book this hotel on our own. And we are glad that we won’t be returning to this hotel as long as we can help it.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank aussiedeville
LE MERIDIEN NFIS MARRAKECH, General Manager at Le Meridien N'Fis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2020

Dear aussiedeville,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Le Meridien N'FIS.
We regret to notice that your experience was below your expectations and we sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

your comments will be seriously taken into consideration to improve our shortcoming.

looking forward to welcoming you again at Le Meridien Nfis during your next visit to Marrakech.

Best regards.

Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

Yousef and Mehdi at the front desk were very helpful the same goes for all the staff. The room was clean and tidy. I felt like I'm at home. First time to see a high level of professionalism in Morocco

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hichamm528
Reviewed 8 July 2020

I remember stories of my father's trips around the world and he sometimes stayed at Le Meridien...he said stays were special there. I wanted a hotel with a proper pool and amenities, yet still not too far from the Medina. This hotel was just perfect. The rooms were 1970s decor, but it was so perfect! The gardens were amazing, the pool was fabulous, even if a little cold. Staff were beyond helpful and professional, just what you expect from a high-calibre hotel. The breakfast was to die for. I have never eaten so well at breakfast in my life and it was served in the gardens if you wanted to eat outside, which was a candy for the eyes. I highly recommend staying here if you plan on lounging a little during the day and are not on a budget for taxis and other movements. A huge mall is just in front of the hotel where you can grab a tea or dinner, or whatever you fancy (except alcoholic beverages, which incidentally are served at the hotel!).

Date of stay: October 2019