“Great value for authentic food”
Review of Chez Brahim

Chez Brahim
Ranked #66 of 1,048 Restaurants in Marrakech
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Come hungry because you will get a lot of food for a great price! For about $8, you get an appetizer of soup or salad, entree, and a dessert. My boyfriend and I both ordered the traditional Moroccos soup - wasn't sure what was in it but very tasty! He ordered the lemon chicken tagine and I ordered the beef couscous. Both were quite delicious, but I found myself picking at his chicken lemon tagine because it was packed with flavor! For desert, he ordered the cinnamon oranges (surprisingly tasty!) and I ordered the flan, which was delicious!

Great spot for great food, a quiet reprieve from the busy city, and a great deal.

2  Thank Danielle C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,512)

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This restaurant was recommended by our Riad. It is located on the way to the main square, with a lovely terase ( not completely open). They offer full menu ( salat/soup, main dish, dessert) for 75 dirhams.
Like everywhere in Marocco they offer you olives and bread before the food arrives. Food was delicious, perfectly coocked and waiters were nice. Only tourists were there.
Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Maja135
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Salad was so refreshing pizza wasagood size notthe bbest but is ok for prices. Service was quick and staff very helpful. I ate 2 times here due to price and an escape from the chaos that builds up outside in the evening.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Great food at a great price. Moroccan salad was one of the best we tasted. Overall experience was excellent and I would definitely recommend this place

1  Thank Sharon K
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We've eaten our fair share of tagines in our stay in Morocco. But the Lamb tagine I had here lady night was way above all the others I've had do far. It was flavoursome with salt cooked into the meat got a change. The eggplant salad was also delicious, made better by a squeeze of lemon juice on it.

1  Thank Laj S