“Perfection”
other travellers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
German first
Italian first
Turkish first
Any
Ben_80boy
“Perfection”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I had the most wonderful stay at Riad Laksiba. It's a beautiful place to escape the madness of Marrakech and the guys looking after us couldn't have been lovelier or better hosts. Clean and comfortable rooms, the roof terrace and fabulous breakfasts made the Laksiba the perfect place to stay and I'd recommend it to anyone going to Marrakech. It really felt like a home from home for the duration of my stay, albeit a much more luxurious and beautiful one!

Travelling group: Friends
AJOHNH
London
“AN OASIS IN THE MEDINA”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Riad Laksiba exceeded all expectations in terms of decor, atmosphere and facilities. The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful, the central courtyard is beautiful and peaceful, the breakfasts were terrific, and the rooms were stylish and comfortable. It was like a home from home (if your home is this luxurious!) and a perfect base from which to explore Marrakech. One night I didn't even bother going out as I was so happy lounging around the riad. I would unhesitatingly recommend this instead of a hotel, and would happily return.

Travelling group: Large Group
Kate E
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Riad, lovely people”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Had a fantastic stay at Riad Laksiba - loved the Riad especially the rooftop tortoises and beautiful decor but it's the people who really made it special - the team who look after you are lovely and so helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend. Delicious breakfasts too!

Travelling group: Friends
Xan_Pan
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing and fabulous stay at Riad Laksiba! ❤️”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I stayed here with a group of friends for 5 nights, earlier this month... We hired exclusive use of the riad and all had a fantastic and memorable time, it really was a home away from home. We had booked the whole riad, although, I would not hesitate to return and book individual rooms in it's B&B capacity, should I be travelling with a smaller group next time!

The riad is just inside the walls of the Kasbah district of the medina, therefore, greatly located for easily grabbing cabs (and horses and carriages!) to and from the riad which was a great bonus.

The riad is impressive with an old world charm, somehow managing to be both cosy and spacious at the same time. I organised the trip and my friends were all very impressed with my find!

The staff at the riad were the icing on the cake for us, Adil,
Abdo and Abdelhamid were all lovely guys, brilliantly friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble... and thank you too, to the beautiful Nadia and Raja for their wonderful breakfasts, they have ruined french toast/eggy bread forever for me though as any I have now will never be as good as theirs! ... And talking of cake, I was presented with a beautiful birthday cake for my 40th birthday celebration which was a fantastic surprise! :)

We ate at the riad on our first night, which was great and a perfect first night decision after our travels! We had 2 vegetarians in the group and a veggie/coeliac, nothing was a problem and the guys even helped us by writing out an explanation in Arabic for my coeliac friend to take with her to restaurants.

Booking the Riad was such an easy process, Simon the owner is English and is, again, brilliantly friendly and helpful and quick to respond to emails and all queries.

I could go on and on about how much we enjoyed our stay at Riad Laksiba... I would recommend... in fact I would INSIST that you stay at Riad Laksiba if planning a trip to Marrakech! NOT TO BE MISSED! :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Xan_Pan
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing and fabulous stay at Riad Laksiba! ❤️”

The staff at the riad were the icing on the cake for us, Adil,

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing