6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Priceline
USD 547
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
USD 416
Hotels.comUSD 546
Booking.comUSD 547
FourSeasons.comUSD 547
2,021 results
All reviews family pool beautiful resort poolside restaurant large balcony an oasis concierge spa quattro luxury driver terrace casablanca
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2021

I was told that children do not pay to eat.
Bill always came with what my child eat.
my Child is 2years and so would not go to have dinner to restaurant. All he eat in the room was charged. It does not make sense to say children do not pay and then charge him to have dinner because he does not have age to have dinner in a. Restaurant. Just does not make sense.
in check out I had to go and look at all bills and there it was, thinks that my child eat during the day.

reception took it out of the bill.

ate night when I was home I got info from my credit card the the Hotel Four Seasons tried to charge my card with out any warning. This is not admissible!
For 20 ou 30 euros your hotel tried to charge my card. Do not know the reason however for such a value it is very bad!
there is no qualification for this act.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 30 October 2021

Some 4 Seasons aren't as good as others.....this is one of their better properties for sure!
The setting is amazing.
The restaurants serve top notch food
Its location in Hivernage is a 5 minute 30-50 Dirham ride away from the Medina
Signature Four Seasons bedding......meaning you won't want to get out of bed....but don't worry, breakfast runs quite late
Price of food at the restaurants was reasonable

The spa is also fantastic, with a beautiful Hammam

The best part was the staff though. They had no problem preparing me a custom dish not on the menu, at the pool restaurant.
And Badr C at the front desk was the best concierge ever. he took tons of time to help me with planning itineraries and making reservations for me.

definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 October 2021

My husband and I went to the Four Seasons in Marrakech during October 2021. All I can say it was an absolute pleasure and delight being there guests once again.
No one could do enough to make our stay a delight. In fact we had planned to go to another hotel in the Medina but we ended up returning here for another 2 nights.
It was that pleasurable. As I mentioned to my husband your sensibility has sort of shifted in these COVID times so you basically want to relax in peace and have some quiet time to chill out.
Everyone from Abdellatif hnini, the food manager at the restaurant who made our meals a delight and had such a calming and professional manner to cater to our needs… to all the girls at the Spa helping us ease our worries away.. everyone couldn’t do enough for us. The service is impeccable. They even gave us a lovely upgrade upon arrival.
I will be returning here every year as it’s just want we need at this time. Fabulous location, service, everyone so polite and courteous!!! A fabulous hotel to stay while visiting Marrakech!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2021

Another excellent stay at the Four Seasons Marrakesh. Superb service and hotel looking beautiful with stunning gardens. The staff in every department helpful & professional, nothing too much trouble. We were beautifully looked after and very happy with our holiday there. Will return. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Inara Balcony is the chillest place we spent one of our evenings in Marrakech. We were met personally by Marwan who makes their fabulous cocktails. Amid their attentiveness and professionalism, they made us feel so relaxed and at home without crossing boundaries. Their menu are reasonably priced and the place is just as georgeus!

Room tip: Within easy reach around the Hivernage area. Price is reasonable.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple