Lowest prices for your stay
USD 504
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Priceline
USD 505
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
USD 496
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Hotels.comUSD 504
Booking.comUSD 505
FourSeasons.comUSD 505
2,021 results
All reviews family pool beautiful resort poolside restaurant large balcony an oasis concierge spa quattro luxury driver terrace casablanca
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2021

My husband and I went to the Four Seasons in Marrakech during October 2021. All I can say it was an absolute pleasure and delight being there guests once again.
No one could do enough to make our stay a delight. In fact we had planned to go to another hotel in the Medina but we ended up returning here for another 2 nights.
It was that pleasurable. As I mentioned to my husband your sensibility has sort of shifted in these COVID times so you basically want to relax in peace and have some quiet time to chill out.
Everyone from Abdellatif hnini, the food manager at the restaurant who made our meals a delight and had such a calming and professional manner to cater to our needs… to all the girls at the Spa helping us ease our worries away.. everyone couldn’t do enough for us. The service is impeccable. They even gave us a lovely upgrade upon arrival.
I will be returning here every year as it’s just want we need at this time. Fabulous location, service, everyone so polite and courteous!!! A fabulous hotel to stay while visiting Marrakech!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2021

Another excellent stay at the Four Seasons Marrakesh. Superb service and hotel looking beautiful with stunning gardens. The staff in every department helpful & professional, nothing too much trouble. We were beautifully looked after and very happy with our holiday there. Will return. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Inara Balcony is the chillest place we spent one of our evenings in Marrakech. We were met personally by Marwan who makes their fabulous cocktails. Amid their attentiveness and professionalism, they made us feel so relaxed and at home without crossing boundaries. Their menu are reasonably priced and the place is just as georgeus!

Room tip: Within easy reach around the Hivernage area. Price is reasonable.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

My sixth stay here and it feels like my second hone .
I got a very warm welcome and my room
Was gorgeous . The bed is a dream and it was spotlessly clean .

The pool is my favourite part of hotel and said Is always vert professional.

I had the best tiramisu I ever tasted there .
The spa is fabulous but i was booked in for hamman buf I had to wear a mask and it was way too hot .

I was not offered a drink in spa and left me in the waiting area for a while but I had a lovely scalp massage . They are bot doing and facial treatments there at the moment .

I’ll definitely be back

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2021

During a time of covid, staying at the Four Seasons Marrakech you are reminded of a time before covid. Though all safety measures are in place, the experience serviced by staff makes you forget we’re still in a pandemic. Service was impeccable, staff meticulously gracious with the outmost respect of your safety that you forget you are still in a pandemic.

From the arrival experience, to our well maintained guest suite, to dining both in-room and restaurants, spending time at their beautiful pools and to decompressing at the spa… we felt normalcy.

Kudos to the management and entire team for making us feel at home away from home! And help re-build our trust in travelling again! The attentiveness to detail is exceptional, and very well noticed throughout the resort.

Thank you for such a warm and beautiful experience!

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Holger Frehde, Marketing at Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Dear dmauriece, Thank you for your review and for taking the time to write it. We hope to see you soon!