All reviews clock cafe roof terrace an oasis kasbah area atlas mountains main sights a wonderful stay home away from home spent nights the hustle and bustle visiting marrakech mint tea tagine beautiful riad yogurt hammam spa
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We visited Villa Makassar twice this September 2019 stayed two different suites the Rousseau and the Rulhman. Both suites are extremely spacious and wonderfully decorated with bespoke art Déco pieces. Being an art déco aficionado myself I could really appreciate the details of the suites.
The hotel staff made us feel at home and we particularly appreciated the great assistance of their front desk managers especially Ms Belinda who helped us pick restaurants and places to visit during the stay. The car services and drivers they picked were always professional and friendly. I appreciated especially the roof top restaurant for the cool breakfast and beautiful sunset sessions.
We will definitely be back in Villa Makassar, thank you for making our first visit in Morroco such a delight!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here (2 couples) in the last week. Very comfortable and superb service - staff will do anything to make your stay comfortable. Reasonable price and good value.
Location is handy - 10 minute walk to some of the major attractions.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We came across this place by chance, walked in and received a very warm welcome from the director Belinda. We loved the place but had already paid for our accommodation, but we came back over and over again for massages, pool, jaccuzi. Service is fantastic and food was excellent. They really know how to make you feel welcome. Highly recommended. But the real gem here is Belinda, beautiful and sweet, professional and knowledgeable, she made us feel so very welcome. Amazing experience!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vania T
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived at Marrakesh on the 10th August with a friend, my mum(81) and my Auntie (79). We found this amazing place and Belinda, the director, greeted us with a beautiful smile and friendly attitude. She made us feel so welcome beyond words. Belinda and all the hotel staff are so friendly that you don’t feel like leaving the hotel. The food is amazing and the hotel facilities,such as the Marrocos pool and the spa terrace is divine. I love it so much and the most amazing thing is that I acquire an amazing friend like Belinda. Highly recommend!!!! Once again, thank you Belinda for making my stay in Marrakesh so memorable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melcavallari
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The room was uncleab with carpet being dirty . No key to the safe . WiFi was Terrible . Check in took over an hour Eventhough we were the only people staying at the riyad! The breakfast was Terrible , Terrible ( Please see pic ) . I booked another hotel next door Palais de la medina . Much better !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends