“Exceptionally well organised”

Rosa Frei Morocco Photo Tours
Ranked #416 of 1,082 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morocco based Swiss photographer offers you 10-14 days photo tours and daylong workshops in Morocco for photography enthusiasts of any skill level, from beginner to professional photographers looking for the perfect location at the perfect time. You travel in comfort to Morocco's most stunning places and come away with some of the best photos of your life.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have recently returned from a most wonderful 16 day tour lead by Rosa Frei and taken with me some awesome memories and photographs, many of which would not have been possible without being with Rosa. She knows people and the best photographic spots and times along the way. Rosa's tour was exceptionally well organised and comfortable. We ate well and stayed at a variety of interesting accommodation. I fell in love with Morocco, an amazing country full of things to see and photograph. Thank you so much Rosa.

RosaFrei, Owner at Rosa Frei Morocco Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi Robyn
You are most welcome! I wish you great joy to go through all your images. It was great traveling with you. Habib says hello too. We miss you. All the very best!

All reviews
"morocco"
in 5 reviews
"souks"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The 16 day tour was very well planned to maximise photographic opportunities. Rosa's local knowledge and language skills created opportunities we could never have achieved had we done this on our own. Her passion for the people and the country is clearly evident and a real bonus that a visiting tour leader alone would struggle to match. At the same time she has the understanding of things a visitor to Morocco is likely to appreciate. Overall this is a very unique perspective The variety of subject matter was far greater than we could have anticipated. Expectations were far exceeded and I cannot recommend this more highly.

2  Thank rrfaris

Hi Richard

I hope you returned home well and filled with great memories and lots of inspiring images! I wish you many more photo tours and trips. I enjoyed you and Robyn's company, it was a great pleasure to travel with you. Take care and all the very best to you both!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Your testimonial:
I just returned from a mini break in Marrakech where I had the privilege to enjoy a one day one-to-one photography workshop with Rosa. She’s a great teacher and immediately spotted my weaknesses in photography, which gave to this day an unexpected twist. She was very attentive to my needs and requests and I definitely recommend her workshops, in fact I hope I will be able to join her in one of her photo tours deep in the real heart of Morocco. But on top of that, I was so pleased to have spent a really special day with a person gifted with a unique sensibility which turned this day into a lovely memory to cherish.
Antonia Magri, Belgium

RosaFrei, Owner at Rosa Frei Morocco Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Antonia

I thoroughly enjoyed our tour and our discussions! I wish you all the best and hopefully we see each other again.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

My photography trip to Morocco with Rosa Frei was everything I wanted it to be. Rosa’s very comprehensive teaching finally made my photography come alive. The scenery, the hotels, the food, and the actual running of the trip were all superb. Thank you Rosa for this great photography experience that has given me so much confidence. Let’s do it all over again….
Simona Doyle, Ireland

RosaFrei, Owner at Rosa Frei Morocco Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Yes, Simona, let's do it all over again. I wish you wonderful tours and a happy time discovering the world with your camera!

All the very best and greetings from Morocco!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Your testimonial:
I recently traveled to Morocco and was so fortunate to have met Rosa Frei. She is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person. I hired her to take me into the desert and relearn how to use the manual settings on my camera. She chose the most amazing locations and dramatic landscapes for our shoots! Not only did I receive some great instruction on how to use my camera, basic skills and also tips for handling every kind of outdoor scenic and lighting issues, but I received a full tour of south Morocco leaving nothing to be discovered! She was informative of the Camera, landscape, culture and became a wonderful friend! A tour with Photo Emotions is truly a lifetime experience I will never forget. Thank you Rosa!

RosaFrei, Owner at Rosa Frei Morocco Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hi Elizabeth

I miss you so much! Hope you are great and come back! We had such an amazing time. Love the pictures of you!

Take care and all the very best!