“One of the best treks I've been on!”
Review of Morocco AdvenTours

Morocco AdvenTours
Ranked #155 of 769 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morocco AdvenTours, Attractions, Excursions & Transport Agency in Morocco ... with us you will discover the countrey here the sea and desert meet ... we show to our Customers/Friends the Real country in the Best Way ... you will discover Marrakech & Activities and you can do Day Trips with us To Essaouira Ouarzazate & Sahara
Reviewed 14 August 2018

My husband and I recently went on a five-day tour of Morocco with Ahmed. I've been on other tours before, but this was my first private tour (booked through Viator). Not only was the tour itself outstanding, but our guide Abdellah was awesome! Abdellah was very knowledgeable about Morocco, its history, and the rich Moroccan culture. He got us from Casablanca to Rabat to Fez to Merzouga to Marrakesh and back to Casablanca safely. He also showed us the beauty of each destination.

I highly recommend booking a tour with Morocco AdevenTours and with Abdellah as your guide. I'd definitely use this company again!

All reviews
"morocco"
in 6 reviews
"driver"

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Excellent tour guide, good range of things seen on trip, great walk up to waterfall. beware of people pressuring you to buy/tip

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We went on 4 trips with Ahmed. The first trip was a food trip trough the Medina. We loved this very much. We also went to Essaouira, the mountains and film sets. It is nice that we could give input about what we wanted to see or didn't want to do.

Ahmed is a nice, gentle host who had much knowledge about Marrakech and knows all the good places!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We completed a walking city tour of Marrakesh with Abdallah. He was a very friendly guy and we have enjoyed every moment of the tour. We have two kids as well with us but they equally enjoyed.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I booked a tour for a group of 30 with Ahmed. I can't say enough about his responsiveness and professionalism. He quickly became my go-to for all things tours and transport while there. He was responsive, VERY accommodating, and I had to worry about nothing. I recommend Ahmed to everyone who visits Marrakesh. He will take care of everything!