Riad des Eaux et Spa
Hotel du Tresor(Marrakech)
Hotel Imouzzer(Marrakech)
Le Riad Monceau(Marrakech)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjemaa el fna squarebreakfast was delicioustaginehammamluggageterraceraidmedinafurnitureloungersbustle
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

I did not stay here but I went for he hammam and massage since it was conviniently in front of my Riad

It was very good and 15 euro cheaper than the fancy Les Bains de Marrakech

The staff is also very kind and welcoming

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Fra P
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Excellent! I am so happy for choosing this place in Marrakesh! As a solo female traveller, it gave me the safe feeling I needed after exploring the bustling city. The staff was genuinely attentive and nice, and helped me a lot at some practical issues I encountered. Decoration is beautiful, hammam treatments excellent, the place is tastefully renovated, excellent value for money, very good location close to the main square so you can easily find you way. Nice breakfast at the terrace, where you can also relax at night. The whole experience was really Zen. Thank you Caterina!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Whilst visiting Morocco, we decided to visit a hammam and our friend suggested we go here because it was very nice and clean compared to others. Since she works/lives in the area, we decided to give it a go. We were a group of five and were told that only two of us could go at a time, and that the session for each couple would be about two hours - hammam and massage. I went last having my appointment start around 15:30 +/-. I was sent into this small "changing room" which was really just an entryway to the hammam. I stripped down, put on the provided bathrobe and walked into the hammam which was nicely lit with candles and very warm. As soon as I walked in, the woman in the hammam undressed me and instructed me to lay on the marble slab. She then proceeded to douse (very) hot water over me. I enjoy heat and hot water, but it caught me by surprise since she didn't give much warning. She then lathered me up with oil, rubbed me down - and didn't bother to ask if I minded a stranger touching my chest, bum or... Pelvic region (maybe that's just a cultural thing, or maybe I'm just a prude?). Then again with the hot water. She wasn't gentle either. She dumped the water on me as you would empty a bucket onto a sidewalk. She then just randomly left - no explanation as to why. When she returned a few minutes later, she opened the door and left it wide open letting in cold air (and also gave me a pair of disposable underwear which really didn't make much of a difference because she still stuck her hands down them). This was basically the whole process. Dump the water, scrub, water, leave for a few minutes, come back leaving the door wide open. At the end, she dressed me in my bathrobe and gave me a towel, which I would've liked to use to dry off before going for the massage. As a result of all this, I caught a cold which put a damper on the rest of my visit to Morocco.
The massage after the hammam was ok. The room was significantly colder, which made it hard to relax. Mind you, I was naked the entire time. The masseuse I had was much more gentle than the woman in the hammam. Very sweet, attentive and caring about how I was doing.
After regrouping with the other members of my party, they all said they had such a pleasant experience and really loved it. When I told them about how it was for me, they were all very surprised because it was nothing like that for them. I figured that because I was last, the staff, or rather just the woman in the hammam, was just tired and/or just didn't care. Either way, it ruined what was supposed to be a fun, new and exciting experience for me.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 19 February 2016

A beautiful Hotel right in the middle of the Soux with a really welcoming atmosphere. I'd love to stay there again. The rooms and everything else were nicely furnished and very clean.
Breakfast was in the price included and quite big despite being called 'petite dejeuner'
Thanks for the nice time!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Spent 3 nights in this beautiful, romantic hotel, ideal location just a few steps away from the main square. Designed with a warm taste, rooms very neat and very cosy. The staff makes you feel home. Very rich breakfast on the roof terrace overlooking a part of Marrakesh. Would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone. Very good quality & price. Aboslutely going to come back! Thank you Franco, you are great!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple