All reviews jemaa el fna square breakfast was delicious tagine hammam luggage terrace riad raid medina furniture loungers bustle
Reviewed 19 February 2016

A beautiful Hotel right in the middle of the Soux with a really welcoming atmosphere. I'd love to stay there again. The rooms and everything else were nicely furnished and very clean.
Breakfast was in the price included and quite big despite being called 'petite dejeuner'
Thanks for the nice time!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Spent 3 nights in this beautiful, romantic hotel, ideal location just a few steps away from the main square. Designed with a warm taste, rooms very neat and very cosy. The staff makes you feel home. Very rich breakfast on the roof terrace overlooking a part of Marrakesh. Would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone. Very good quality & price. Aboslutely going to come back! Thank you Franco, you are great!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Moroccan Italian hospitality in a renewed riad in the heart of medina; the best choice ever. Super clean and the staff is always available I ended up there by chance, I will be back for sure. Don’t change anything, including the very honest price of the room. Thanks guys for giving me these nice days in your riad in Marrakesh.

Room Tip: see all of them
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was fortunate to stay at the Riad des Eaux et Spa. Though it was in the middle of the city (medina), it was a delightful and peaceful place for my 2-day stay. It was also in close promixity of all the shopping and food places. Also, what I liked the most is the fact that there was no telephone or TV. Just perfect to be away from the noises of the city. The staff were very professional, courteous and helpful. It was just great. I would encourage everyone to go there for peace and quiet.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AmNez
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I loved staying here. I was a woman travelling alone, and the riad had been booked for me by my previous hotel. After initial concern about the venue where someone from the hotel would pick me up (an old hotel which had definitely seen better days!), and a seemingly convoluted walk through winding alleys to the riad, making me wonder if I'd ever find my way out, it was a joy to arrive in the calm of this small riad. The owner is friendly and discreet, and speaks quite good English. While the women who cook and clean do not (and I wouldn't expect them to), I could negotiate most things between my rusty French and mime. Mohammed, who met me and then made sure I found the Jamaa al Fna, was very helpful. Breakfasts were fine and there was mint tea and bottled water available. The bed was firm but comfortable. I returned to the riad for my last night after a week of travelling, and was welcomed back warmly. I had another, equally nice, bedroom: both had great bathrooms: hamman style. I booked a hamman and massage in the riad, and both were excellent. The owner has a good sense of style, with some great original paintings and antique rugs. For dinner, she recommended a good vegetarian cafe around the corner, and I also ate at a cafe in the street towards the square which was basic but fine. Initially anxious about returning after dark to an entrance in such a narrow alley, by my second night I felt reasonably safe. I definitely hope to return to Riad des Eaux.

Room Tip: 1st floor looking directly onto the courtyard were both good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo