All reviews roof terrace his team wonderful rooftop the perfect host interior designer atlas mountains beautifully decorated rooms arabian nights an oasis sights and sounds hammam and massage the entire staff mint tea call to prayer bustling medina each morning plunge pool
Reviewed 29 September 2012

What an amazing find! My partner and I spent three nights at the Riad Camilia. From the outset, Nicolas' hospitality was exceptional and made us feel so welcome. On our arrival we were offered a room upgrade and found ourselves in an extremely spacious and stylish ground floor room. It is clear that Camilia, Nicholas and all of the amazing staff make every effort to ensure that your every whim is catered for. I found this especially comforting as I had been feeling unwell before arrival, the staff went beyond their duties in caring for me. We had the pleasure of sampling some of Fatima's dishes, where encouraged to make food requests and made the most of eating up on the wonderful roof terrace. It was great to be able to stroll over to Jma'al-fna in just five minutes! You won't go wrong in choosing to stay here, this was definitely the best riad we stayed in.

1  Thank ellie-abroad
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We have just returned from an amazing holiday in Marrakech.. We stayed at Riad Camilia and can honestly say that we have never stayed anywhere with such fantastic service and care..
Nicholas and his team can not do enough for you from the moment you walk through the door.. Fatima's cooking is just delicious, so tasty, fresh and traditional and better than anywhere else we ate during our holiday.
The Riad itself is stunning. We stayed in room 3 which was perfect and with a beautiful veranda overlooking the courtyard, perfect for a relaxing drink after a hard day shopping in the souks or sunbathing on the beautiful rooftop garden.
A big thank you to Nicholas and his team for making our holiday so special. We can not recommend Riad Camilia enough..

1  Thank TashandAsh
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We (me and my wife) have been in Riad camilia for 5 nights, it was a very special place, like an oasis on the busy Marrakesh medina. Everything there is conceived to delight the guests, the decoration is beautifful, staff very attentive and friendlly, Nicolas is a great host, all the time looking how to make your days better in Marrakesh.
After a day walking on the siuks, you can rest on the nice rooftop and take a splash on the pool!

Reviewed 12 September 2012

and this is truly evident about every inch of Riad Camilia. So beautiful (so much to look at), friendly and comfortable. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave everything is taken care of with the greatest of ease.

Travelling with 2 friends and my 5 month old son, we had a great time. Picked up from the airport and met by Nico in the medina, to take us and our luggage the few minutes walk to the riad. Any request or query we had in advance was taken care of by Nico via email beforehand...no question was too stupid.

The hammam and massage we booked for our arrival were the greatest. Such an amazing way to get into the holiday spirit. Nejet is great at what she does. Feeling happy, relaxed and light we had dinner (catering to our various dietry needs and prepared by Fatima) on the roof terrace with Nico.

Nico is a great host, generous, hugely interesting, funny, informative and laid back. He does everything he can to make your stay, easy, enjoyable and interesting. Everyone and everything about the riad is like home and family.

The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was always on the roof terrace, such a nice way to start the day. Clear skies, beautiful views and the sound of the call to prayer from the local mosques. There are splash pools around the riad to accompany all the sunbathing and relaxing!

The staff are welcoming and sweet. Bushra made my life so easy by helping out with my son, playing with him and takeing him with her. He always came back laughing with the biggest smile. The riad has baby sitting facilities which I used when we went into Gueliz for dinner and dancing (our cabs were organised by the riad. They offered to meet us at the cab drop off point to take us back to the riad). Everyone always kept an eye out and an ear open for my little one, which was very comforting.

We got a chance to meet the owners towards the end of our stay. Really lovely people and generous to invite us for drinks with them and their friends on the roof terrace. A fun evening was had.

Marrakech is one of my favorite places to visit and I have done so over the past 10 years. I will definitely go back to riad Camilia and would recommend it to my friends. It's in a good location in the medina, close to the spice market and not far from jemaa el-fnaa. Also close to chemists and money changing places. You can arrange day trips from the riad, any help and information Nico is always at hand with what you need.

Riad Camilia is a special place...I love it!

Downside...having to leave Riad Camilia!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mandisa D
Reviewed 11 July 2012

If you want to enjoy a beautiful venue, amazing rooms and terraces, great food, unbelievable kindness and quality service, then this is the place for you for a romantic break, a stay en famille or with friends. As four friends taking a well-earned break after walking in the atlas, we loved our short stay and can't wait to go back. We found everyone helpful and were able to discover new spots in the Medina. And just lying on the terrace was idyllic too! Jane Goodman

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends