Hotel le Caspien(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 107
USD 86
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 148
USD 164
USD 147
Hotels.com
Palais Khum(Marrakech)
USD 161
USD 135
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 257/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
USD 290
USD 279
USD 454
USD 482
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 544/night.

USD 1,160
USD 1,121
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 2,049/night.

4,819 results
All reviewsaqua parkjazz baranimation teamatlas restaurantshuttle buskids cluball inclusive packagemini clubevening entertainmentall inclusive drinksgreat holidayheated poolbelly dancingmeal timesatlas mountainswater polofamily holiday
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very unfriendly and disrespectfull staff at the reception and reservation service. They were showing no respect to our request of geting back 130 MAD of change paid over the bill amount. Asked for an invoice and got no help whatsoever.
Not god selection of food; Restaurant staf are helpful.
Hotel far from the city.
Will not go again;

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank ban0na1999
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 6 and we spent 3 nights here. The stay was great, rooms were clean and spacious, staff were really good. The only down side is the food, although they have a big variety, the food lacks taste and flavour, it looks good but taste wise, i g8ve it 4/10.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Babies_on_board_10
EdenAndalouY, Responsable relations clients at Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear sydney,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us this review on TripAdvisor.

I'm delighted to read that you appreciated your experience in our hotel. However, I would like to apologize about food taste; strict improvement measures have been initiated to avoid such mistakes in the future.

Thank you for choosing the Eden Andalou Aquapark & spa and we all look forward to welcoming you back among us in a not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Our first experience of an All-Inclusive holiday so we did not know what to expect. No problems. From the reception staff all of whom were helpful and friendly ( a thank you to Mustapha ) , to the buffet restaurant staff and to the bar staff , especially Asmaa, who always had a smile and always ready to pour our drinks. The rooms were large, the beds comfortable and they were spotlessly clean. The food at all times was very varied with plenty to choose from and my only mild criticism would be the that the plates had not been warmed up so that the food became quickly tepid. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff, and we were approached by Nadia Salmi , in charge of guest relations to voice our views on all aspects, although there were virtually no criticism from either of us. the hotel is about 15-20 minutes from Marrakech but they run a free regular bus service to and from the centre so you do not feel cut off from the action if this is what you want.
I would always go back to this hotel and recommend it to any body. Well done to all.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank John S

Dear Mr. John,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay, follow our Facebook pages for promos that you might be interested in.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We spent a short 4night stay here at Eden andalou hotel. It's an attractive Hotel situated on the outskirts of Marrakesh, where the surrounding gardens are handsome and landscape is well kept and maintained daily.

The Hotel itself has a clean tidy outlook inside and out. The canteen and food was varied daily and good quality, it reflected local authentic cuisine and hall was kept clean and smart at all times.

The staff were friendly and approachable.

I would recommend for family trips in summer where kids can play in the attacjrd water park, while the adults relax in the pool and spa.

Hotel bus is free and transports to central marrakesh on a timetable.

Enjoy!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank khaansaab123

Dear khaansaab,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay and for giving us the perfect rating!
We are delighted that our hotel provides you with such good times and it is with great pleasure that we will continue to do. Your satisfaction is our greatest achievement.

Thank you for staying at the Eden Andalou Aquapark & Spa and we hope that you will consider us for your next trip.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Recent visit was spoiled by Customer Relations people. We were advised before our visit that if we contact the hotel beforehand they can arrange airport/hotel/airport transfers at 150MAD (about 12GBP) per couple each way. I sent email to hotel via their website form. Having got no response after a few days I searched their email address and sent normal email. Still no response so went onto their website again and again filled out my request. No response yet again so sent another standard email.
Having got no response whatsoever we just arrived and took standard taxi from official controlled taxi rank and were ripped off to tune of 300MAD instead of 150.

On mentioning this to a couple of people in Customer Relations they were not really concerned. One person said their website was controlled by an outside company so they could not be held responsible for not receiving my website requests.When I showed him the 2 emails sent from my phone he said I had the wrong address as I had sent to resa@edenandalou.com instead of reservations@edenandalou.com. I had to accept that at the time but on coming back to UK I noticed the email address on both their invoice and their sheet of notepad where they wrote down a departed guests email address for us (not sure I would be happy for them to give out address without my permission) is resa@edenandalou.com - So I was emailing correctly both time and was ignored.
I am told if you email gr@edenandalou.com the manager will personally answer you.
WHAT A PITY AS REST OF HOTEL WAS BRILLIANT.
BRIAN