All reviews mint tea the main square royal palace the ground floor hot tub minute walk plunge pool rooms are clean great place to stay dinner reservations pancakes central courtyard couple of nights stayed for nights the hustle and bustle an oasis heart of marrakech
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I stayed at the lovely Riad Anya in January for the Marrakesh half marathon (Rachid Marathon group). Jamilia and the other staff made us feel so welcome bringing us delicious Moroccan tea once we arrived and throughout our stay too. I loved the decor/ design of the common area and rooms- very authentic! It was quiet (though most everyone in the hotel was from our group) and the rooms were comfortable. All the main sites including the race start/ finish area are walking distance from the hotel so the location is great. I was having issues with the internet at the end, but Jamilia was most helpful in sorting it out and making sure I could print my boarding pass before my flight home. Thanks again for making us feel so welcome! Hopefully we'll be returning in the future! :)

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RiadAnya, Propriétaire at Riad Anya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Hello
We hope to see you again for the marathon 2018!
Jamila and all the staff are very sympathiques persons . We work together since 10 years!
Best regards
Annie

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We have just come back from staying at Raid Anya and I'm wishing I was still there. It is a little gem in the madina, close enough to walk to the square and other places to visit but quiet enough to relax in. The decor is just beautiful and it is super clean. All staff are genuinely helpful with Jamiah and her team making this a special place to visit. They arranged a driver driver for us at very short notice to take us to the mountains which was just amazing. We eat here one night and it was the best food we had eaten in Marakech beautifully served by candlelight. My only regret was not taking the massage and Hamam there. We were able to check out and stay relaxing on the roof terrace until our departure to the airport. I've stayed in a Riad before but will come back here because of the warm welcome and very professional, helpful staff. I just can't wait to return. Also suitable for a lone traveler who will be assured a warm welcome at this beautiful Riad.

Room tip: All rooms are beautifully clean with air conditioning.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RiadAnya, Propriétaire at Riad Anya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

All the team of the Riad Anya thanks you for your comment and it will keep a very good memory of your stay at our home.
See you again soon

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Riad Anya is a beautifully renovated riad with great attention to detail. The rooms in the center hall and the rooftop room and bathrooms are very clean and comfortable. The lobby has comfortable seating.The staff is wonderful and attentive. We loved the breakfasts and teas Mubarak served us everyday. The manager Jamila is very kind and helpful.

Room tip: Center hall rooms and rooftop rooms are the nicest.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Have been staying in Riads last few years in Marrakech
This Riad is one of the best. I booked it for me and group of friends "runners" from London and we had a Great time, Jamila really looked after us along with other staff, nothing was too much trouble

Location: No need for a car as most of the monuments are walking distance and the Riad inside the old city "Medina"

Highly recommended

We will be back for sure inchalah

Rachid Marathon aka RuningMan

Room tip: Place to relax
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
RiadAnya, Propriétaire at Riad Anya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Thank you Rachid for the trust which you grant us. We are happy that you appreciate our Riad and the quality of the welcome. Jamila is one very well professional as well as all the team. In the next year?
Best regards

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

My friends and I where trekking in Imlil and after summiting Toubkal came down to this heritage filled and vibrant city; Marrakech.

It's wonderful first impression was even roped with the "Inn's" welcoming breeze.

I don't know with what to start, our host the wonderful Mrs. Jameelah, her very hospitable and helpful team of staff, the amazing inner lounge atmosphere, the beautiful and comfortable rooms, the delicious breakfast and home made bakery assortments ... Although I don't want you to expect anything grandiose, with only a few Cousy rooms and the clean warm simplicity it still was an amazing Cousy nest to be returned to with my bird on another trip.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your comment about riad Anya.
I hope to see you again