“Best of Marocco in a nutshell: 3 days and 2 nights”

Marrakech Desert Trips
Ranked #136 of 724 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Marrakech Desert Trips offers day trips and excursions to Morocco Sahara desert, the Atlas Mountains and Essaouira, as well as quad biking and camel trekking activities in the palm grove at the outskirts of Marrakech
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall the tour was organised in a professional way and I am satisfied of what I could experience in 3 days. The driver was very secure in driving and I always felt safe. Also the announced program was followed, with the highlights of the sand dunes close to Merzouga. Our group of 15 people was also lucky to have Ahmed with us additionally to the driver. He was very helpful in explain us things about local culture given that he was able to speak English. Definitely a plus! What I found disturbing was that when stopping for lunch no choice was given but we simply made halt in places where prices where comparatively high and many other groups of tourists paused as well: It would have been much better to stop in some cities and leave the choice to us where to eat!

All reviews
"traveling alone"
"an amazing experience"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My parents and I planned to visit Morocco and we're more than satisfied at the planned itinery that Marrakech Desert Trips had planned ahead. We were beyond gratified by our guide, Mohammad who went out of his way to ensure we had an enjoyable holiday. It was truly an eye-opening experience within the culture of Morocco and not just as tourists, but integrating with the locals we learned so much more.

Ir has exceeded our expectations in service, delivery by Mohamed, who has gone above and beyond what was expected of him. it shows the high commitment he has towards the company which abodes well into the industry as a whole.

Barakkallah feekum

1  Thank Nisa M
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I just got back from a 4-day desert tour, which was an unforgettable trip. Everything was well organized with very nice hotels and stops along the way. Our driver Mohamed was very friendly and competent and speaks good English. The highlight was the camel ride and the night in the desert. I'd recommend doing the 4-day tour, because it makes the trip more relaxed.

1  Thank Martina M
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The icing on the cake to our trip to Morocco was the 3 days private desert tour! It was better than what I had expected. Everything was well organized and the driver was very friendly and funny. Our tents in the desert were very comfortable and the whole setting was beyond our expectations.
The views were breathtaking and their culture was mesmerizing. We had the chance to play drums with the local band that was entertaining us with their beautiful music. This tour with this company is a must when you are in Morocco.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This Sahara desert trip couldn’t have been more amazing!! I had the time of my life in the Moroccan Sahara desert. We were picked up on time. Our driver was very welcoming and had a great sense of humor, and the van was in good conditions (very Clean+ AC ). Our driver drove very safely and answered all our inquiries. To sum it up, the drive was very comfortable and entertaining.

Our stay at the desert camp was magical and very cozy, and the music played by the lake