See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I'd stayed in a similar hotel in Nice when I was in France last year, so I knew pretty much what to expect with a very functional, but comfortable, bedroom. The hotel was well located for the Oed Fes golf course I was visiting. The breakfast was good and well worth the small supplement to have.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
ISMAIL G, General Manager at Ibis budget Fes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at ibis BUDGET FES. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team, I'am sure that feedback will serve us an encouragement to all our staff, at ibis BUDGET FES we strive to improve the quality of our services. I'am happy you appreciate our rooms and our Staff.

Dear guest thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be pleasant as the previous.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

ibis budget as other ibis stile hotels are clean and comfort !
this hotel has small room that are so clean and have good view !
but it is far from the medina and you must take a taxi for going there !
there is a big hyper shop named Marjane in front of it that you can find every thing on it!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sah4ri
ISMAIL G, General Manager at Ibis budget Fes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Me & My wife spent the week -end in this hotel we found it a nice place to spend a nice time far away from the noise of city , staff is wonderfull always smilling and helpfull abdellali and the girl in the front office also the night audit .
i recommend this hotel and i will come back to stay there anytime i will come to fes .
thank you for making our stay wonderfull .

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
ISMAIL G, General Manager at Ibis budget Fes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We stopped off here on a trip through Morocco with friends, they were very accommodating, given that we hadn't booked and had a variety of vehicles with us. Rooms were clean. No restaurant but they kindly ordered in a take away for us. A basic breakfast, but enough to set us on our way

Stayed: December 2015

Reviewed 10 October 2015

If you are on budget and need nice and clean short term accommodation then Ibis Budget is best. Staff was extremely friendly and the room was nice and comfortable. No complaints.
Dont forget your travel chargers
Free wifi is just ok
Good location

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor are nice
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo