“Amazing holyday in Morocco ”

Yassin Morocco Tours
Ranked #21 of 206 Outdoor Activities in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you know where you want to travel to? " Yassin Morocco Tours is ready to welcome you". The aim of our trips is to make all those traveling with us enjoy Morocco's landscape, people and cuisine. For all this, we always choose different tours to the classical tours in Morocco. We will give you the opportunity to plan any route through Morocco. Tell us your ideas and we’ll make sure you enjoy a holiday in Morocco you will never forget. Moreover, we have different accommodations such as hotels, riads, Kasbah, cottages and tents in the middle of the desert.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I spent 15 days in Morocco and was a amazing trip with the Company Yassin Morocco Tours. Me and my friend enjoy all the time with our driver M'barak... he is a excellent guide, give us many information of every places, delicious maroc food, also good hotels, confortable car 4x4 with wifi inside and water. Took us to the desert by camel and luxury camp, and visit nomades and Todra Gorgeus, Kasbah Ait Ben Addou, Atlas Mountain and finished our tour in Marrakech. Thank you so much by good adventure to this Company and driver Bari. I hope one day I come back to this amazing holyday in Morocco!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank iedamariah
YassinMoroccoTours, Owner at Yassin Morocco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hi Maria, I miss you and thank you for sharing your experience and excellent review with the other readers on TripAdvisor to have an idea about your trip you done with my services. Thank you very much as I really hope to see you again soon in another new tour, Mubarak greeting you

All reviews
"amazing days"
"beautiful country"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Highlight in Morocco
We went on a 6 day trip from Marrakech - Merzouga - Marrakech. For me it was the second time I booked with Yassin and I recommend Yassin Morocco tours highly to everyone who is planning a trip in Morocco! Yassin is an amazing guide with a good sense of humor,spontaneous and excellent driver, we felt safe in his hands. The 4x4 car is very comfortable.
The view to the Atlas Mountains, on the road and back from the desert, and the Anti - Atlas Mountains were spectacular!
It was also nice that he shared a piece off the real Morocco with us.
We spend a wonderful time in the desert visiting nomad families exploring the dunes the amazing sunsets and sunrises and the unforgettable million stars in the desert sky.. thank you Yassin for those unforgettable moments! Morocco is a beautiful country hope to see much more off it!

2  Thank geertenr

Thank you very much Dear for sharing your experience and excellent review with the other readers on TripAdvisor to have an idea about your trip you done with my services. Thank you very much as I really hope to see you again soon in another new tour

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had a 8 days 7 nights tour through Morocco. I felt like we saw so much of the world in the few days we had in Morocco.

The duo we had during the trip, Yassin and his brother Mubarak, were accommodating from the start: They adjusted the itinerary repeatedly to fit my requests - a shorter-than-usual trip through Morocco with all the sights we wanted included even though they seemed impossible at first, hotel requests,etc.

What looked impossible became possible: We began in Casablanca and worked our way to Chefchaouien, then on to Fez (best guide ever - an articulate and knowledgeable local linguist who grew up in the Medina) with stops in Volubilis (surprisingly nice Roman site) and Meknes, off to the Sahara desert with stops including Ifrane, and then to Marrakech.

The view along the way through the Atlas Mountains, Draa Valley, etc was unexpectedly stunning - well worth it and only for those who embark on the long road trips through Morocco. We covered nearly 2000km in 8 days, and these guys were reliable drivers with experience navigating Morocco’s highways, and windy and steep roads. There was a delicious local Bbq stop along the way to the desert and many many many photo stops.

Many highlights on this trip but the Sahara adventure was the most memorable. Wish we had more time! The desert camp exceeded all glamping expectations - Super comfortable and they served probably the best Tagine of our 15-16 tagine meals during this trip.

Great itinerary!

They took great care of everyone too - we had a senior citizen, and a very relaxed and fit pregnant adventurer (Disclaimer: not for all but we insisted that it’s okay!) in our mix.

Responsible team! And Mubarak aka Bari is also a lot of fun!

Date of experience: March 2018
YassinMoroccoTours, Owner at Yassin Morocco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Amanda,
Bar miss you all and he send you best Regards to you and we thank you for sharing your experience and excellent review with us on TripAdvisor Your reviw helo others to have an idea about your trip you done with my services. Thank you very much as I really hope to see you again soon in another new tour

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I joined the 3 days tour with Yassin and we do had great days with our tour guide Bari.
He takes care with our food & beverage and also other needs. He introduced a lots of information in Morocco.
我和朋友們參加了Yassin的三日兩夜之旅,由Marrakech 到Fez。
我們的導遊準時來酒店門口接我們上車,並為我們準備好用餐地點及水,照顧了我們所有需要。
沿途上他不時給我們講解一些摩洛哥的事。

We saw the real Morocco on our way.
Bari told us the name of the mountain and villages - even we have very bad memories and always cannot remember the names :D
我們在車上見識到摩洛哥的真貌,Bari也不停告訴我們正處於何方 - 雖然我們經常忘記這些地方的名字 :D

Bari always give us chances to take pictures and we even met his family :D We were warm welcomed by them.
Bari經常給我們拍照留念的機會,我們還有機會探望他的家人,並被友善地款待。

We also had a nice experience in Sahara.
And we were dressed up nice in the traditional clothes for taking pictures :D
I was grad to join this tour from Marrakesh to Fez.
我們在沙漠也有很好的體驗,在Bari的介紹下,我們也穿上了傳統的服裝拍照。
我很高興參加了這個三天兩夜的旅程。

Date of experience: March 2018

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and excellent review with the other readers on TripAdvisor to have an idea about your trip you done with my services. Thank you very much as I really hope to see you again soon in another new tour