See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This is my first time in Morocco. Fes is a beautiful city! This hotel is in the heart of the city. Four good points:

1) The hotel is easy to locate.
2) Smooth and fast check-in, no hassle.
3) Luggage brought to the room quickly
4) As a muslim, we appreciate that the bathroom has a water hose beside the toilet bowl.

Awesome!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my husband in March 2017. We arrived at night and welcomed by reception. Our room was changed upon request which was great. I would like to thank Huda and the other helpful guys on reception very helpful and highly professional. Also the restaurant staff were also very accommodating. Rooms are super clean which made our stay very special.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Start with your expectations set low if, like me, you paid less than £30 per night (incl. breakfast).

The hotel location was great! Just off the main boulevard with lots of restaurants, cafes and bars.
Only a 10min taxi ride to the medina.

We arrived by car and discovered that the hotel parking was on-street, directly outside the main hotel entrance (the doorman manually removed the 'reserved' bollards)

Checked in with our voucher and found our rooms to be adequate for our stay.
Standard facilities, air conditioning and very basic toiletries.

Hotel is clean but in desperate need of refurbishments (which is currently in progress).
Staff are helpful but don't expect 5-star customer service.

Breakfast buffet on the 6th floor was included in our stay and we were very impressed by the continental offering (given our expectations).
Lunch and dinner menus are incredibly low cost and look very appetising.

All in all its a great place to stop off for a few nights in Fes.
If you're after luxury, then this probably isn't the place for you.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank WB84
Reviewed 23 February 2017

This place is basic, but was clean. The beds were comfortable and the heater worked, with the shower having plenty of hot water. What made this a 3 star and not a 4 star was the smoke smell in most areas of the hotel and the lack of the hotel to provide 2 keys. Me and a friend stayed there and we wanted to have 2 keys, to which we were told is impossible. Also, the restuarant on the 6th floor was drafty and the food was rather bland and lackluster. A cafe across the street is the ticket for food.

Room Tip: stay away from the elevator
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank BambiLaFawn
Reviewed 27 November 2016

My wife and I stayed here while travelling around Morocco and studying Arabic. Thankfully, we booked this hotel during our stay in Fes as the staff were always trying to help with our practice. Moreover, the manageress would offer to translate any unfamiliar vocabulary for me!

As for the general service, we were always made to feel welcome and cared for. Breakfast was always well prepared and they were incredibly patient with our poor time keeping.

I really could not recommend this hotel enough!

Room Tip: Take the time to chat to the staff as they really want to give you the best service possible!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple