Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Ben Fez Tour

i did an amazing tour with four friends and i love it so much that i plan to be back. The food... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2016
Turene F
From Fez to Marrakech

We did amazing 3Nights/4Days from Fez to Marrakech with this company our guide His English was... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2016
Karim M
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Greate experience. Unfortunately was sick the entire time but still made it to the top of the biggest dune for a sand board down(really slow lol). The staff were really nice, the rooms were sweet, and the camels were awesome ! Bring thoughs guys some hash and they will love yeah ;)

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank SimonYole
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Traveled from Fes to the Sahara and back with this company and had a great time! These guys were very friendly and professional. We were very happy with the accommodation they arranged for us and would use Discovering Wonders Morocco again.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I really would love to go back to Morocco sometime, this time with friends or family. Mine was a business/tourist visit.The folk at Discovering Wonders Morocco....thank you (lots of times) for making my stay such an enjoyable and informed one. From the pick-ups to the helpful advice a phone call away even while in the hotel room. The cultural pointers by Zulaikah about the wedding ornaments and traditions put a permanent grin on my face, the fashion pointers by Younes and food tips by Marwane made my travel experience such an enjoyable one. Thanks for the comfortable affordable hospitality you arranged from the pick-ups, to the hotel and the traditional Berber food restaurant choices. Thank you for the translation...not sure how I would have got through Morocco without you. Keep up the good honest work, will be recommending you to friends visiting Morocco definitely.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I enjoyed a great stay here, and Hassan and the staff were very kind and helpful in making sure we all had a very good time exploring the Erg Chebbi dunes of the Moroccan Sahara. In the afternoon we swam in the beautiful pool to cool off from the heat of the desert, and looked at all the beatiful views. We waited for the night to go into the desert on the very friendly camels so we wouldn't be to hot. When we got to the camp that was surrounded by all the very tall dunes we went out and ran around in the dunes enjoying our time. In the camp we drank tea and listened to wonderful music late into the night. The staff prepared a delicious meal for us, and we very much enjoyed it. After we took a walk into the dunes at night to take in the breathtaking vistas of the Moroccan Sahara at night. We ended up sleeping in a near by dunes with blankets, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. In the morning we got up to see the beatiful sunrise and then rode our camels back where we had a great breakfast waiting for us. If anyone is thinking of coming to visit the Erg Chebbi dunes in the Moroccan Sahara I highly recommend you do it here. You will have a great time, and the staff will treat you with a warm welcome.

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank 264coco
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Discovering the guys at Discovering Wonders Morocco was possibly the best thing I did during my research before heading to this fabulous country. Whilst I can appreciate some people feel comfortable heading into the unknown with little more than a travel book these guys made the little extra I spent well worth the money.

They were fabulous at the job, great with helping with the children and made sure we enjoyed every minute of the trip. They seemed to know everything about what could be done and how to best maximise our short stay in the country. They really went out of their way to make sure we felt comfortable.

I'm definitely going back to Morocco soon, and I'm definitely going to use these guys again.

Date of experience: May 2014