“Fantastic Trip”

Discovering Wonders Morocco - Day Tours
Ranked #106 of 206 Outdoor Activities in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Discovering Wonders Morocco we provide high quality tours of our beautiful country. We provide personal tours that can cover any area in Morocco and can include many various activities!From camel trekking and quad biking in the Sahara to surfing in Agadir There are many activities available here in Morocco and we want you to experience the best of what Morocco has to offer.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Traveled from Fes to the Sahara and back with this company and had a great time! These guys were very friendly and professional. We were very happy with the accommodation they arranged for us and would use Discovering Wonders Morocco again.

Date of experience: August 2014

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I really would love to go back to Morocco sometime, this time with friends or family. Mine was a business/tourist visit.The folk at Discovering Wonders Morocco....thank you (lots of times) for making my stay such an enjoyable and informed one. From the pick-ups to the helpful advice a phone call away even while in the hotel room. The cultural pointers by Zulaikah about the wedding ornaments and traditions put a permanent grin on my face, the fashion pointers by Younes and food tips by Marwane made my travel experience such an enjoyable one. Thanks for the comfortable affordable hospitality you arranged from the pick-ups, to the hotel and the traditional Berber food restaurant choices. Thank you for the translation...not sure how I would have got through Morocco without you. Keep up the good honest work, will be recommending you to friends visiting Morocco definitely.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I enjoyed a great stay here, and Hassan and the staff were very kind and helpful in making sure we all had a very good time exploring the Erg Chebbi dunes of the Moroccan Sahara. In the afternoon we swam in the beautiful pool to cool off from the heat of the desert, and looked at all the beatiful views. We waited for the night to go into the desert on the very friendly camels so we wouldn't be to hot. When we got to the camp that was surrounded by all the very tall dunes we went out and ran around in the dunes enjoying our time. In the camp we drank tea and listened to wonderful music late into the night. The staff prepared a delicious meal for us, and we very much enjoyed it. After we took a walk into the dunes at night to take in the breathtaking vistas of the Moroccan Sahara at night. We ended up sleeping in a near by dunes with blankets, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. In the morning we got up to see the beatiful sunrise and then rode our camels back where we had a great breakfast waiting for us. If anyone is thinking of coming to visit the Erg Chebbi dunes in the Moroccan Sahara I highly recommend you do it here. You will have a great time, and the staff will treat you with a warm welcome.

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank 264coco
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Discovering the guys at Discovering Wonders Morocco was possibly the best thing I did during my research before heading to this fabulous country. Whilst I can appreciate some people feel comfortable heading into the unknown with little more than a travel book these guys made the little extra I spent well worth the money.

They were fabulous at the job, great with helping with the children and made sure we enjoyed every minute of the trip. They seemed to know everything about what could be done and how to best maximise our short stay in the country. They really went out of their way to make sure we felt comfortable.

I'm definitely going back to Morocco soon, and I'm definitely going to use these guys again.

Date of experience: May 2014
2  Thank Christopher B
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2014

i went on holiday with the girls and from the start to the end this holiday was definately the one to remember,

the staff at Discovering Wonders Morocoo were very friendly, they showed us great hospilality and looked after us all well, especially umar! incredible person, very funny and down to earth and always helped us when needed, im sure you will all agree! they took us to some of the most beutiful places you could imagine, everything was organised smoothly, if you guys recommened a tour guide i recommned this company! thumbs up to the team, wil be returning to morcoo this summer :)

Date of experience: March 2014